Light schedule help for veg?

Bacondoggy

I haven't been to good with keeping a schedule and I want to get on one. I take the plant out in the morning and have been doing it 2 different ways and was wondering which is better - 1 when sun starts to set I bring the plant right in and put under the lights... then turn them off close to am, but then it does get weak light before I take it back out next morning OR 2 - Let the sun set leave it out there till like midnight let it get its dark rest that way, then take it in right to light and leave that on all night then take it out in the morning... any way better then the other, or am I splitting hairs at this point?

This is toooooo complicated... use the sun from morning till sundown. You need 16-18-20-24h lights on. So use the sun + light indoors till you get the hours you want in veg.

This is toooooo complicated... use the sun from morning till sundown. You need 16-18-20-24h lights on. So use the sun + light indoors till you get the hours you want in veg.
I'm just asking if I should bring the plant in right at sundown, THEN give them the amount of darkness I want them to have, or should I let it outside for the amount of darkness (is it dark when the sun is down or COMPLETELY dark?), bring them inside, then turn the lights on and leave them like that till they go outside...

Another POV: Cannibus grown outdoors in the wild doesn't get total darkness at night. We have a moon. And there is sky glow from city lights. Outdoor plants seem to adjust to that just fine.

In my experience, you only need to give vegging plants at least a total of 13 hours, whether it is consecutive or gaslight, but it doesn't matter how regular it is. The light schedule is critical, however, in flower.

Another POV: Cannibus grown outdoors in the wild doesn't get total darkness at night. We have a moon. And there is sky glow from city lights. Outdoor plants seem to adjust to that just fine.

In my experience, you only need to give vegging plants at least a total of 13 hours, whether it is consecutive or gaslight, but it doesn't matter how regular it is. The light schedule is critical, however, in flower.

Yes, 13 but my minimum was 16 cause ... maybe you wanna go under 18 for some reason...

Back
Top Bottom