LIghting LED VS HPS

Greenraiza

So to the point..atm I use 600 watt hps dimmable sonti bulbs but I want to move to full led lighting I already have a 6 fixture cob but I have a 2 by 2 by 2 meter tent that I basically want to fill and I want to flower them under led..can anyone that flowers under veg have any ideas on decent leds or what they use with photo results would be a big help it’s a big market any ideas...I don’t want something half pace I want to produce what I produce with hps ...my budget is around $1000 opinions please guys...?

Hey! This one won't disappoint. It is made specifically for flowering cannabis and is very efficient.

Hey Greenraiza,

You can check out our ARA-6 LED LIGHT BAR FIXTURE - 600W, and see if this would work for you.

Or you can just head to our website to see the other products that we offer.

We'll also be releasing a new product this mid-February. So please be on the lookout for that!

Cheers!

If your budget is 1000, BUILD YOUR OWN LIGHT. You will get the most bang for your buck. I built mine for 420 USD. I have a 4x4 tent. Two grows netted me 43 ounces combined. I had never built a light in my life and schooled myself on what I needed. Surprisingly, It worked well. On my 1st grow, I started with a junk led factory light. When the sprouts were about 5 inches, I gambled and swapped my light out. It paid off. Look up my sig below. I am ready to harvest grow # 3 SOON. Legal Grow #3: Blue Cookie & Sativa Star If you look closely at the lights, You can see a vague change in color temperature between each strip. I alternated 2700K with 3500K for a blend of 3100K. Works great.

20210115_134818[1].jpg

i have 8 mars ts 1000 in a 7x7 x7 room and they rock , lights on doors closed temps 81 degree, mars makes a reliable great light , you ask why 8 lights i can daisy chain and drop each light depending on the size of each plant and i still only use slightly less than 1300 watts from the wall

i like having a 3 yr warranty but build your own is cheaper and can be just as good , i just prefer to spend my time smoking :ganjamon: as to building lol

Back
Top Bottom