Living Soil 12/12 From Seed SFV OG,Carmel Apple Crumble, Tauriel

Finally coming along decently. Forgot how long it takes for seeds to get moving. I moved the SFV into my veg tent. Was really lacking. I think I was underwaterimg that pot from the get go, so it can recover and get bigger. Well, the best of the three anyhow. The CAC and Tauriels are doing good. One CAC is a reject, but Ill let her live cause im a nice guy. 🤪
20230120_061849.jpg
20230120_061854.jpg
Maby in a bathtub full of soil.
Solo cup is a single girl.
IMHO you need more soil for that many roots.
They will choke each other starving for nutrients. :Namaste: :Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:
I will watch eagerly hoping all the while I'm 100% wrong.:thumb:
Happy growing my friend. :high-five:
Have a wonderful weekend. ;)
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Idk what day we're on, but they're doin' their thing. Had to run outta town for work, so the soil got a bit dry. Looking a little yellow. Im sure the soil is deficient from sitting around for a frw months on a trailor, so some deficiencies are expected, not to mention a crammed pot, but I like to experiment. Lol gonna be better prepared next run. Got some pistils anyway. Happy growing.

Good morning my friend, great pics.:ciao:
They are growing well. :thumb:
I see you have pistils already.
Are you feeding flowering nutrients?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning my friend, great pics.:ciao:
They are growing well. :thumb:
I see you have pistils already.
Are you feeding flowering nutrients?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Not necesarrily. It's a balanced mix. A tad high in N but it will suffice. I forgot the brand off the top of my head. I generally keep it as balanced as I can, for the soil.

About day 14 or so for these micro ladies. Lol light is way too close on the tall one in the right, so she's got some leaf damage. Overall they're doing decent. Put some sour patch kids into the soil, and my sfv is looking good. Getting going again feels good.😎
20230216_062201_HDR.jpg

Tossed the sfv back in, now that its got some size to it. Still havent gotten a positive sex on them yet, but should in a few days. Gonna have to come up with some mcguyver shit to control the stretch, and keep the little girls lit. Other pic is the tauriel I'll probably try and reveg.
20230225_075329_HDR.jpg
20230225_075433.jpg

Tossed the sfv back in, now that its got some size to it. Still havent gotten a positive sex on them yet, but should in a few days. Gonna have to come up with some mcguyver shit to control the stretch, and keep the little girls lit. Other pic is the tauriel I'll probably try and reveg.
20230225_075329_HDR.jpg
20230225_075433.jpg
Garden looks great today:yahoo:
Nice work my friend.
Hope your having a nice weekend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

How long do you keep in veg ? 1-2 weeks ? see you flip after 1 set of true leaves; right ?
Normally no.....but I really wanted to get some buds goin'. Usually i would veg for about 3-4 weeks...depending.

Garden is coming along nicely. Two of the sfv were males, so i took clones of one for shits and giggles, and chopped em out. Undetermined on the third. Hopefully its a she, was shaded heavily. Trichs coming in. The Tauriels have like a fruity/floral cleaner smell.....with the tall one having a rather gross addition. The CAC is slightly fruity, with some gas. Happy growing y'all.
20230309_063557_HDR.jpg
20230309_063534_HDR.jpg
20230309_063612.jpg

Buds are starting to fill out a bit. Nice purples coming in on the Tauriel. They have a mix of floral cleaner and funk going on. The tall one especially. She stinks. Lol The CAC is very fruity with some gas at the end. The tallest of these girls is developing much looser buds, but smells the fruiteist of the bunch. Breeder said the buds wouldnt be too dense on these. We do have a confirmed female SFV, put her under a 🍅 cage. Had to raise the light but thats fine. Things are going good. Have some new beans from UptownGrowLab that Im gonna pop soon, and some sour patch kids in the veg right now, but Ill probably start a different journal for those. Peace y'all.
20230314_063237_HDR.jpg
20230314_063256_HDR.jpg
20230314_063523_HDR.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of plants in each container. Interesting to me that they're growing as well as they are. :thumb:

Curious as to why you went 13/11 before they were sexually mature. Seems like they would fill out more under 18/6, but then again you ain't got the room.

I'll sit back here on the corner to watch you bring them home.

Wow, that's a lot of plants in each container. Interesting to me that they're growing as well as they are. :thumb:

Curious as to why you went 13/11 before they were sexually mature. Seems like they would fill out more under 18/6, but then again you ain't got the room.

I'll sit back here on the corner to watch you bring them home.
Im a bit surprised myself. I've never done a flip from seed before, and I had just moved, and was getting low in my stash, so needed ro get some buds going ASAP. Lol, definitely not ideal. Normally I have a bed that fills this entire tent, and Ill only run 1 to 3 plants. Usually this is what this tent looks like...
20201213_190742_HDR.jpg

Still going strong. The tauriels got some fruity FUNk happening, and look very nice woth the purples throughout. The CAC smells a bit like juicy fruit gum and straight gas. Lol nice. Our little SFV lady is doing nice. Wish she coulda gotten a bit bigger, but such is life. The tauriel will probably come down first....maybe by the end of the week. Still trying to get in my growers groove, as far as being full perpetual. Cant wait for spring.
20230320_063040.jpg
20230320_063105.jpg
20230320_063129.jpg
1st pic Tauriel, second CAC, third SFV.

Back
Top Bottom