Living Soil 12/12 From Seed SFV OG,Carmel Apple Crumble, Tauriel

Absolutely Beautiful. :welldone:
Congratulations on your upcoming harvest my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thank you. Once she is down I will try my best to do a smoke report. Still havent on the Tauriels or carmel apple crumble. With work and life and family, not alot of extra free time.

I was gonna do a smoke report for these girls, but there really isn't much to write about. Sfv is still drying, so no go there. Lol.....Tauriels are decent smoke. One of the phenos has a very nice floral/fruity smell and flavor, but the jar in whole smells very herbal/floral. Not my favorite weed terps. Theres something in there that teminds me of thanksgiving dinner too...kimda like sage. NOT a fan. Lol the buzz is decent. Very mellow. Buds are ok as far as structure.
Carmel Apple crumble buds are boofy, to say the least. Lol not dense at all. Very gassy on the terps though. Not much flavor, just normal herb flavors. The high is solid though. Pretty damn potent. We've all smoked some OG, so if theres anything steller about it, I'll let ya'll know. I had to move my garden this weekend for climate issues. 80-90% humidity wasn't gonna work!. Lol. I'll keep the journal for the sour patch kids going, but this one is completed. Follow the other journal/journals to see yhe rest of my shinanigans. Adding another light, a bit of room and some outdoors are in the future. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom