LKV 420 Outdoor Grow Journal 2022

Looks like a regular house fly, and they don't eat leaves so I don't see how the BT killed one.
That's what i thought but i often see a fly sitting on my plants. I sprayed them last night then found one just sitting on a leave and was dead! so i though maybe he ingested some BT. Do you thing my plants will make it till mid OCT by the way they look now?

Wow we are still in August for a few more days. I absolutely love September when my plans start looking really healthy and getting all kinds of trichomes on them, but they’re already pretty loaded! My ladies are looking just fine they are incredibly sticky and flowering all over the place I hope They make it till October for harvest (since these were already about five weeks old when I got them in April) I’m thinking they might be a late September harvest but I’m gonna wait it out to make sure ! what do you think? I also found a little fly sitting on my plant I’ve been seeing lots of flies coming around here and just sitting on my plants I know they are eating because I saw a dead one which means he tried to eat part of it but the BT spray killed him! ! yay dead flies yay! Lol

DD7F659C-9316-415B-BA40-495C9BDF5F1E.jpeg

FBB2CD38-D2CA-4D5A-93D6-EF569D87A2F8.jpeg

777CEAFB-9D42-45EE-8DD5-28E36A75C0C0.jpeg

E55FB2AF-F3D2-4438-8A35-0D019F0C49A3.jpeg

958BBEBB-5776-4E36-84C0-C6D89AEB0457.jpeg
Wow they are amazing. :yahoo:
Watch for bud rot, they are so thick.
Hope your well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hot week chilling with the ladies✨🔥🔥😎🌟⭐😆 hope y’all art staying cool and pest freeeeeee🦟🐛🌟

90442B4D-FC45-4295-906E-C60C80BA0E13.jpeg

C608D85E-BF56-46BB-9D5D-FB716AA3DAAA.jpeg
Beautiful. :drool:
Enjoy the rest of your long weekend. :ciao:

Stay safe

@InTheShed Wow its been crazy here 106F yesterday 104F today. one of my plants had a few scortched/burned leaves! I watered them good and today put them under umbrellas this morning about an hr later got 40 mile per hr winds which cooled it down to 98F. Umbrellas blew over..Sheese~ any way girls are holding up ok! Now then!

Question: Last year you told me to look for cloudy milky trichomes but not to look on the sugar leaves.. I'm not sure where to look.. here is where i am now.

tempImagecSKdaa.png

tempImager1qwGl.png

tempImage61jvgB.png

The bracts (calyxes) are the things with the pistils sticking out of them. Those stay even after the closest trim and have the most trichomes, so those are the ones to check.

Also, the sugar leaves will amber first.

Speaking of amber, since you're growing outside, don't pay as much attention to the trichomes as indoor growers. Note how often you need to water and see when it really starts to slow down the drinking. That and a change in smell are better indicators outside of when harvest time approacheth!

The bracts (calyxes) are the things with the pistils sticking out of them. Those stay even after the closest trim and have the most trichomes, so those are the ones to check.

Also, the sugar leaves will amber first.

Speaking of amber, since you're growing outside, don't pay as much attention to the trichomes as indoor growers. Note how often you need to water and see when it really starts to slow down the drinking. That and a change in smell are better indicators outside of when harvest time approacheth!
they are stinking to high heaven, but still drinking! finding yellow leaves around the bottoms! We shall keep up the watering care giving. Thank you! Any new developments in home test kits?

@InTheShed

Well, hells bells. Now my plants are infected with what i believe is with yellow leaf spot” or “leaf septoria" I'm trying to remove all the leaves with the spots. Do i need to treat this? Will it affect the quality my buds? So close to harvest! All the photos below are from the same plant I had to remove about 25 to 30% of the leaves that were infected but I can still see it if you look hard enough and the rest of the plant you can see even in that new tiny lease is coming out not too sure if it’s too late to spray them since they’re seriously flowering Help!

picked off a rotted bud today and thought of your post!
A spoonful of baking soda in a gallon of water.
Then add a bit of safers soap.
Spray the heck out of them.
Kills the mold.
Mouthwash in water works too but I've never used it.
Hope your enjoying your weekend. :ciao:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom