Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal 2017

Thanks y'all. It's was getting a little "crowded" in my veg/clone space, decided to do a little defol. Not sure if I posted an update when I topped them the other day, but TLC (lemon Walker clone) and Velma (Blueberry) got topped, while Penelope (Skunk) has been untouched due to her being younger and needing to catch up.

Should I create another journal or wait until the big girls get the chop and these have the tent to themselves? Might have a limited following when people just see a small Aerogarden set-up...

420-magazine-mobile1827658549.jpg

420-magazine-mobile337091386.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1973076161.jpg

420-magazine-mobile778950126.jpg

420-magazine-mobile239524595.jpg

Honestly you are doing great without CO2. Additional co2 really only works well if you have what I'd call an excessive amount of light

So if, and when, I get a COB light, do you think that will be an issue? I will probably pair up 400—600 W of COB plus those two 300 W fixtures I already have in there. I'm very pleased with my buds, but I want to give them a little more if it's going to help them.

Brother it really depends on the amount of lumens or par considering that you are using leds. I'm actually running something extremely similar to you right now. 2 mars 300's and a 200. Also added a 315 cmh about 5th week of flower

Also I wanted to mention about utilizing a fan with a carbon filter. You really have to take into account that the crm reading the manufacturer gives you is with zero restrictions. Once you add the filter and whatever flex tubing you are drastically reducing cfms

You know this! More quality light, more quality nugs!

COB's are nice because of the white light and you can dim them. If you are a DIY'er you can build whatever you want as far as the PAR profile. IE 3500k spectrum to 5500K spectrum and anything in between. You can mix and match a few chips to include all those spectrums. If you want to purchase one the manufacturer can custom chip the light as well. just ask.

Personally LS, i think there is a ton of things we all can do to dial in lighting, environment and genetics for your grow room and then consider expensive options like Co2 if the fore mentioned items don't give you satisfactory results.

Have you ever thought about going with some quality autoflowers? You could grow some quality bud and harvest every 60-70 days and be on the same light cycle every day. You can start seedlings in the same tent that you are 2 weeks out from harvest. No more flower and veg tent.

Check out Auto Seeds, DinaFem, Mephisto and a few others. AUTO's are a real deal. They are not what people say they are. they are potent and they are fast and they can give you a decent amount of quality smoke.

Just my 2Cents on this muggy Monday

Gauge

You know this! More quality light, more quality nugs!

COB's are nice because of the white light and you can dim them. If you are a DIY'er you can build whatever you want as far as the PAR profile. IE 3500k spectrum to 5500K spectrum and anything in between. You can mix and match a few chips to include all those spectrums. If you want to purchase one the manufacturer can custom chip the light as well. just ask.

Personally LS, i think there is a ton of things we all can do to dial in lighting, environment and genetics for your grow room and then consider expensive options like Co2 if the fore mentioned items don't give you satisfactory results.

Have you ever thought about going with some quality autoflowers? You could grow some quality bud and harvest every 60-70 days and be on the same light cycle every day. You can start seedlings in the same tent that you are 2 weeks out from harvest. No more flower and veg tent.

Check out Auto Seeds, DinaFem, Mephisto and a few others. AUTO's are a real deal. They are not what people say they are. they are potent and they are fast and they can give you a decent amount of quality smoke.

Just my 2Cents on this muggy Monday

Gauge

I almost went with autos when I made my first and only seed order, but I went with fems after I read a bunch of dipshits saying how bad they were and blah blah.... And now that I'm here on 420 I can see they had no clue what they're talking about... Oh well at least I have some seeds to go thru

Good morning everyone! We are officially halfway through the week! So I need everyone's opinion, these trichomes are still fairly clear correct? 8 to 9 weeks strain according to breeders, I was going to try and push it to 10. Saturday will mark eight complete weeks, but I don't see those pistols changing colors for a while...

Week 7 Day 5
420-magazine-mobile155414208.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1102917664.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2101077115.jpg

420-magazine-mobile763326681.jpg

420-magazine-mobile74703194.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1318877577.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1957149646.jpg

I'd say you have 2-3 weeks left yet. Those Thricomes all look pretty clear and I don't see any ambers in there at all yet. You're getting closer but still needs a bit more time. Based on your pictures I think you'll be 9-10 weeks to harvest. Everything looks good though for 7 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom