Looking for some advice on autoseed set up please

chilly3983

Hello guys,
I am just about to start my first attempt at growin with autoseeds.my set up is this....hydrofram FLT 24/ 4 tube t5 light system... lumen output at 8000..
Levington mp-c with added john innes...perlite and vermiculite.. what nutes should I add after 2 weeks? (Uk)
Will this do to start off with? Should I change soil? Lighting output?
So many guides on sites I am just wondering if I am going in the right direction.

Many thanks if u can help.

Re: looking for some advice on autoseed set up please.

Hey my friend welcome to 420 easily the best site of its kind. Your in the right place for all your answers and support. Firstly Hey chap Im in uk too so happy growing to ya!.
Ok as for your soil it should be fine. I use stuff with john innes also, just remember this feeds your plants for some time so no nutes needed for a while. This is dependant on your pot size as well though. Not sure about your light as never used one like that. I go by houshold cfl for veg and hps for flower. Your nutes: I use plagron and have gotten great results its not too expensive easy to use and available in uk with ease. Were all here to help and im sure more will be along shortly. If you want to check my journals below to see my results using plagron please enjoy and shout out whenever.

Re: looking for some advice on autoseed set up please.

Light Addict,

Thanks bud, I am feeling good about the set up.just wanting to make sure..I will post some pics of the progess in the weeks coming up.maybe grab some feedback from you.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks guys...much appreciated...just another quick question..if it all goes well what sort of yeild do u expect I could get from 5 plants?

Not enough to strike it rich. Plenty to smoke for a long time. :)

Some guys are getting 2oz per plant, some guys 14g. :straightface:
If it is your first grow,you shold be happy with 20g/plant so 100g. The amount of time spent reading and learning incresse that number.

All I seem to do is read...I will b happy if I can get 3/5 plants to flower.
If u guys have any little tips u find helps your growth...throw this guy a line

Thanks lads

Auto's are funny little plants, What strain are they by the way?
A couple of easy options to increase growth/yield are setting yourself up with a home made Co2 rig, and maybe the slightest bit of LST. Auto flower strains respond best when pretty much left alone, no big training, topping or anything too severe. You can use a few points of LST to tie limbs back a little as they grow, just to open the structure up a little.
If you want to see my build for Co2 rig check my Tutt journal in my sig below and look on page 27, should give you ideas!

I have hybrids of ak-49......berry ryder and amphtimensll fem seeds...regarding germination is it a Case of tap rooting in plastic container with moisture then plant into 2g pots when root shows it face?? I'm sounding like a noob but I just wanna make sure.

i have a few spare 100w spot lamps that i use for my bearded dragon for heat etc.... my question is... could i use these to help with the little lady showing her face? then maybe use them as an added source of heat once growth has started, from a distance or would i run the risk of burning the lil girl?

thanks if anyone can stop me before i fuck up my first grow

3 of my 4 girls have shown their faces :thumb:
Now I can start my journey.heat lamps not in use.just s5raight ×4 24w 6400k grow lights. Gonna go with no nutes for 3 weeks.. or should I see wot they look like after 2 and decide??

Oxygen for roots = Big Buds. :) Take Light Addict's advice and playeverything by ear and feel.

Big huge grows with 100 plants can go on auto timed watering and what not. But when you are growing just a few plants, you should treat them all an individuals and water and feed when they want. BTW, 420 loves pics!!
:popcorn:

hello lads

i have uploaded pic of my lil girls, butfor some reason it wont let me upload in these messages....but they are on here...if u guys can look at them and give feedback i would greatly appreciated

peace, love and all that other BS :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom