Looking For Tester Of Mars Hydro FC-E3000 LED & Grow Tent

#MarshydroFCE4800
20210224_114617.jpg

#Marshydrofce4800

Facts not fotos again today :)

On female cannabis flowers, three types of glandular trichome have been described based upon their surface morphology: bulbous, sessile, and stalked (Hammond and Mahlberg, 1973).
Bulbous trichomes are the smallest in size and produce limited specialized metabolites (Potter, 2009)
Stalked trichomes, are the ones we all monitor to see if they're clear, cloudy, or amber. Stalked trichomes develop from sessile trichomes. When they mature, they change properties, and are able to manufacture all the tasty goodness we enjoy. One of the properties they change, besides shape, is the color they glow under ultraviolet light. Sessiles fluoresce red, stalked fluoresce blue.

The article on science direct I read hypothesizes that you can use a UV light and a microscope (or loupe) to see what color the trichs fluoresce to determine ripeness.

/em breaks out black light and loupe :D I'll let you know what I find out when I look at my "is she ready??" plant when the light turns back on.

one day left !

get your tags in guys ... #MarshydroFCE4800
be sure to do the linky

( edit : oops ..maybe i'm not allowed the linky. i might get a whack )

tossing one to mars hydro as a thanks for supporting.
can't wait to see the lucky winner put it in action. :)

edit : also wanna give props to mars for citing true wattage draw in both the naming and sales lit. good job @Mars Hydro .
Does it cout if it isn't a link?

#Marshydrofce4800

Facts not fotos again today :)

On female cannabis flowers, three types of glandular trichome have been described based upon their surface morphology: bulbous, sessile, and stalked (Hammond and Mahlberg, 1973).
Bulbous trichomes are the smallest in size and produce limited specialized metabolites (Potter, 2009)
Stalked trichomes, are the ones we all monitor to see if they're clear, cloudy, or amber. Stalked trichomes develop from sessile trichomes. When they mature, they change properties, and are able to manufacture all the tasty goodness we enjoy. One of the properties they change, besides shape, is the color they glow under ultraviolet light. Sessiles fluoresce red, stalked fluoresce blue.

The article on science direct I read hypothesizes that you can use a UV light and a microscope (or loupe) to see what color the trichs fluoresce to determine ripeness.

/em breaks out black light and loupe :D I'll let you know what I find out when I look at my "is she ready??" plant when the light turns back on.
Interesting :)

Today is the last day to enter @Mars Hydro contest for an awesome prize pack. There have been soon great shots of some beautiful plants as well as some interesting information posted by some. To each and every one of you I wish :goodluck:, one of us will be going away a happy camper. :ganjamon:
I was hoping to harvest my Blue Berry before the end of the month but she is hanging on for at least another week.
#MarshydroFCE4800

Back
Top Bottom