Looking For Tester Of ViparSpectra P4000

#viparspectraP4000

Second auto tent :ganjamon:
20210903_115624.jpg

I think he's asking for a quantum board with a vented hood, like these ones for HPS lights but with an incorporated quantum board and drivers.
xxxl.png
Thank you for sharing the picture, I will tell to our engineer.

The basic idea would look like what @Braddah Waiheesohai posted, I’m no engineer but I feel it would be easy in the design stage to make a thick heat sink stick up between the drivers and have the drivers and heat sink all in the air chamber soo it can be removed from the growing area. I know personally with my (4) old v600’s my 5’x6’ flower tent can easily see temps of 110-120 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer when ambient temp outside is 90, I’m not sure how the new setups are on heat production but any heat is heat added that needs to be managed wether it be air conditioning, or air exchange, but pulling the heat directly from the light would be the absolute most efficient way to manage it, and energy saved from cooling could always go towards more light :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:
Thank you for your idea, I think our engineer will try to take it to our new light.
Our bar light will be published soon.

Thank you for your idea, I think our engineer will try to take it to our new light.
Our bar light will be published soon.
Of course! Am always open to sharing ideas for the greater good of our fellow growers! I hope this is an idea that can be adapted to the lights in the future, and should that happen and you need a test pilot, my grow room is always open for the test! :rofl::lot-o-toke:

#viparspectraP4000
Final 3 photos break ground, that's all 5 ready for next grow :ganjamon:

20210906_181150.jpg

Back
Top Bottom