Lost In The Fog

420 lost my place... so I just jumped to the end... seems like things are still as crazy as always :ganjamon:

flower tents looking good though! And I’d be interested in how you concocted your oil as well... I have lots of those candle jars saved up!

You did the right thing this thread is more of my crazy builds than my plants sometimes I feel. :hippy:

Now I need help, concocted? Feels like those candle jars are perfect for this. One small fits 100ml nicely.

I would think separate fans would be better, so you can set the best speed for each application.

Yeah I I'm thinking in those terms as well. Have the upper vent sleve in the tent drilled up through the dry wall to the empty space done already and I have those square duct channels I used in previous builds to use for connection between this wall space, which feeds the tent with fresh cold air. Probably will be some back draft from the tent but I could drill straight through the wall in level of this upper sleve to separate the intake air even further not contaminate it with "grow air"... hmm mind spinning again, this HP oil is dangerous. :laugh:

I'm gonna need a schematic to go with that description. With those colored arrows please.

Ok get right on it, the trouble for me have been to draw this up in my mind. I used to pen and paper doing some calculations. But drawing 3d, with 2d pen and paper is hard. :laugh:

Been trying to sketch some up in FreeCAD but I'm to lost in this, its been 20 years since I modeled anything in 3d... But a chart over the air flows I should be able to do in paint as usual. :)

Build so far...

Not possible without my oil... :yummy:

Just gave Ikaros first layer of white paint now. Will need to chill down now, its getting late here and I don't think my neighbors love my nailgun and compressor as I do.... :yahoo:

My neighbors would probably love it if all I ran at night was a little nail gun and pancake compressor. Luckily they work as nurses and have some screwed up schedules already haha.

Good to see your pupper home!

I haven't used candle jars, a friend tried boiling some and they still smelled like candles. What's your trick to getting the jars clean enough to use? Does she need to boil them longer or something?

Had to refill the res tonight as well, I put together this contraption to make it easy for me filling this without breaking my neck all over. It fills 10L within minutes.

I want to modify these aqua valves for the trays to keep a higher level in the tray but not sure how to make this adjustment. The valves are quite fragile plastic and I think the only way to make this possible with these valves is to shorten a rubber seal but if I do this the trays will most certainly overflow. :goodluck:

After I clean the with warm water and dish soap I rub some 96% alc and then I run them in the dishwasher before using them for this. The smell can stick to the plastic seal around the lid so carefully clean that too.

Maybe that's the problem? She doesn't have a dishwasher. She boiled them in water for maybe 10-15 minutes. I'll let her know. Thanks bud!

Don't even know if I want to show this, but this is my +2 years filter and I might add it has to take all dust generated in my workshop. Have no more pre filtering than some pantyhose filters I made for the worst particles flying. Have been thinking of building a box to filter intake through and keep GretA reactor inside that box but that's in the future still. Now the filter is changed to a new one, though the seize was not the same. It fits like a glove in this 200mm duct I use as manifold for the scrubber. This is not optimal by any means but it will have to work until I can get a bigger pipe or build a box in mdf for it.

@stoneotter this is my solution for vents, another thing that I want to change is the manifold for the pressure side of the fan. Its not keeping down the sound the way I want it to so this will be modified real soon.

Hopefully the temp will come down some now with the new filter in place... time will tell. Soon time for day cycle....

Back
Top Bottom