Lost In The Fog

Thx for asking Cosmos, if you have any ideas of modification please tell me! I would like to find more reactive chemicals to put in the process but on the other hand it needs to be safe both for my plants (first) and me (second)... :rofl:
Sorry, I know nothing about chemical processes. I would be into the embedded systems part, but you seem to have that covered as well, so I'm just taking a seat and enjoying watching the professorial madness unfold from a safe distance... Here's hoping you get a nice efficient and stable process that won't blow up the grow room! :goodluck:

We share the same neck issue it appears. When the shoulders get involved I'm a bear. I swear it triggers the fight/flight response in me. Tearing things up, throwing things, and yelling obscene things are the only things besides weed that help.

Yeah its a bitch... I got three things that really help me get by and that's weed, hot baths and the Lidocain injections I get every week now. If you haven't tried these injections you should get your Dr to try this on you.

Sorry, I know nothing about chemical processes. I would be into the embedded systems part, but you seem to have that covered as well, so I'm just taking a seat and enjoying watching the professorial madness unfold from a safe distance... Here's hoping you get a nice efficient and stable process that won't blow up the grow room! :goodluck:

Systems parts is impossible to get full coverage of in a life time so I might need help with that some day as well. My mind is always spinning with ideas on how to evolve things as I go by. I didn't know so much about micro biology or chemicals before I started my last job as waterboy at the water plant... :laugh:

Hopefully we wont blow any thing up with this project but I have been thinking of building an Hydrogen fuelcell and that's a little more volatile than cooking oil or Co2. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful nugs!

:thanks:

Very pleased with the results on her, cleaned the pot out from her today. That's the biggest root ball I ever seen in these pots. I was in the middle of it and no phone but I wish I had taken pics of it. The airdome was completely entangled in a big root ball.

Let the magic begin!
Just lit the first spliff from Orinoco, very exited of what magic she will bring me in pain reduction. But I'm most interested in how the oil of her will turn out. I'm completely sucked up in this oil medication and I'm sure It will evolve more.

Today I cleaned the girls, blasted air and the soap spray. Cleaned the trays and the tents as well, adjusted the bottom height in bloom tent so the trays sit 10cm above tent floor. Will bring the lights down some if its possible due to heat issues again. I'm running 30C now in bloom again since the Co2 shutdown, but I will construct a confinement for the lights this week if everything goes smooth.

This is whats in veg now.

And quickly over to bloom we now find Kali, Cheese, Spliff Berry and GG there.

Spliff Berry and Cheese is looking awesome! Spliff have been receiving PK boosting for a few days now and I think I will let her go on regular diet again for a week or so before another PK boosting. She is swelling nice from it.

Finally got to marking my hoses up, they all got name tags and bundled up with Red for feeding and Blue for oxygen.

I finally got a bloom tent I'm satisfied with, for now they keep the height I want them to have and they are easy to manage. I hope I can get same great yields as before with this (~70-80g) per plant and I'm happy. Those big monsters belong outside! :)

Crazy Out! :blunt:

Decided to make some more oil today. Last batch was only 10g of different strains in 250g of oil and this one is 35g exclusively from HP's bud trim and popcorn buds in only 200g of coconut oil. This should, even by with my bad math, produce an even more potent oil. Been medicating with the oil three times a day now since I made it and I can really say it helps with my pain and well being so this is something I will continue to do. This is thanx to three persons here @InTheShed @AngryBird and @SweetSue with her cooking threads. I'm already looking forward to making another batch real soon with Orinoco THC/CBD hybrid strain. The smokables from Orinoco is fantastically calming and relaxing so the oil should be even better.

stay tuned!

A quick and general calculation suggests you’re getting in excess of around 22 mg/ml. Well done CraZysWeeD. :high-five:

In my head it’s all about the terpenes. This strain appears to be a good fit to you. I’d encourage you to play with the ratios of major cannabinoids. Clinical data points to a majority of chronic pain patients finding relief in the 1:1 range.

I’ve been adding Candida to my beloved Carnival and learned that a 2:1 dominance of Carnival created an unexpectedly enhanced euphoria. This alerted me all over again to the fact that we may still be paying too little attention to the ratios.

If you start experimenting be sure to keep HP it something similar in the formula. It agrees with your ECS. That’s always a good thing to know. :hug:

Thx Sue! :green_heart:

In my head it’s all about the terpenes. This strain appears to be a good fit to you. I’d encourage you to play with the ratios of major cannabinoids. Clinical data points to a majority of chronic pain patients finding relief in the 1:1 range.

Yes I found best relief in this ratio as well. This was though the last batch of HP I got, still got some bud weight left so if this oil is good I might add HP with Orinoco. Have lots of harvest from Orinoco which is dedicated for oil cooking so this is just the beginning with my oil cooking adventures.

I feel I need a good sleeping oil as well so I want to explore some more Indica dominant strains for this.

Gave one of the jars some Coco syrup for taste.

KOKOSSIRUP LOL!

Congrats on the harvest Crazy...looks like you'll have oil for a while!

Why so few plants in veg? And no Spliff Berry? :eek:

I want to get a stable output of at least 700-1000ppm.
I'm telling you, breath comes out between 40 and 50,000 PPM of CO2. Get a huge plastic bag and exhale into it all day. Then let it filter into the tent when the lights come on at night. Problem solved!

KOKOSSIRUP LOL!

Lol yeah but its SIRAP. ;)

Congrats on the harvest Crazy...looks like you'll have oil for a while!

Why so few plants in veg? And no Spliff Berry? :eek:

Thx, I wasn't planning on taking down Orinoco yet but due to the heat rise again she was too close to the light so she burnt her wings like Ikaros playing too close to the sun.... Got to fix this but I have an idea that Birdie said last time she paid a visit and that's my Carbon filter... Haven't changed it or even cleaned it for 2 years now. Have a new one laying in box so I put it on my work desk to do.......

Few plants in veg, yeah... ordered some new strains today glam purple and master Kush. Need to sleep. :)

Get a huge plastic bag

hmm yeah over my head and a hose connected to my compressor which will...... and so on. ;)

Hope I can get some done again after tomorrows shots lots lined up again, hope you are doing great between the fires. :hippy:

Found out some interesting facts about acrylic glass sheets today, I initially thought glass wound be far more effective than acrylic to let light through. Googled some and found out that acrylic is actually better at letting light through than glass is. Glass lets through ~90% and clear acrylic ~92% it even lets through UV were glass is not very good at that at all apparently.

So this encasement I will build for my light will have an acrylic sheeting to let the light through. Much easier in both weight and to cut in seize. Will name this encasement Ikaros after the Greek mythology to fit in name line with the abandoned Posseidon project.....

Btw testing the new oil from yesterday now, got my shots today and been at the mindfulness course they are forcing me to take part in. Listen for 30min about a girl who gets stressed out by the calmness the stable provides her with when taking care of her horse?! Shouldn't it be the other way round, or am I just crazy ?

Acrylic melts at a lot lower temps than glass does. Just sayin'!

So this woman was unstable in the stable? Freaked out by calm? She definitely needs something!

Oh yes, I have my own experience and I know by first hand how it melts easy. Once encased a 400W hps in an acrylic tube which melted after the fan died due to overheating. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is much more manageable heat than that, I hope...

We will see how it goes... :goodluck:

Yeah I guess the hole group would benefit from my oil med, btw the new oil from yesterday turned out very nice. Hope I will sleep alright tonight. It's coming clear to my doctor more and more with my condition now but we haven't still come to any conclusion what my working state will be long term. For now I'm 100% sick until dec 15. Have a first appointment at the pain clinic next Wednesday so they will start their process with me now.

Due to lack of missing pages with super informant conversations here on the forum I actually made some progress with Ikaros. Think I got the measuring and math correct for it to fit like I want to, always a surprise in reality. :goodluck:

This is 6mm MDF, medium density fiberboard, and 3mm Acrylic sheeting.​

So my Friday night is saved! Will use my nailgun and glue to get this thing together, will cut a 100mm hole for ventilation on top and a 55*110mm in the acrylic sheeting to get cold air in. Haven't decided yet if I will run this in a separate loop from the carbon scrubber loop. I have another smaller fan I could use for this purpose solo. Maybe will be able to cut down on speed on the bigger fan that way and have a much lower ambient sound from the grow when it's in night cycle during day time. Have to change that dam carbon filter as well but I think I will start messing up this Ikaros project first.

As my doctor tells me its to never mess up more than one thing at a time, but do change thing from time to time...?! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom