Lost In The Fog

You got that.

:green_heart:

The plants are looking stellar Crazy! And congrats on the MOTM nom as well. Nice update. Watch out for that sativa when it comes down so no one loses an arm!

Thx!

Oh the arm is my right weak arm so maybe I wont feel it? :)

With the leaf tip burn. Just takes one slightly over feeding to do that. Then they just look like that forever. :)

I know but this one haven't gotten any boosters, I have no problem with things getting like this if I push the plant with additives but now on regular diet she shouldn't get this. Have kept EC lower than I use to, ~2,4-2,6ms/cm @ 5,7pH they should handle it with this much photon power.

I freeze it before sifting. Several runs usually before i discard it in the edible makings jar.

Great tip Kismet, I will try that. Sifted the trims from Cheese yesterday and got like 2g of pollen from it, but now I will put it in the freezer.

Think I'm coming down with the flue now... hope I wont but it would sure be typical me. Sick for Xmas....

If Zombie Death Fuck leaves you smiling and posting here it is not living up to its reputation!

Haha lol. That's right maybe the zombie part of the smoke only comes out after cure? Gets me thinking of How High movie, were he smokes weed grown with his buddy's ash and every time he smokes it his buddy appears for him.

Love when i look at your thread dumpster diving is hash tagged. :laughtwo:

of course I'm a dumpster diving recycling engineer. :rofl:

Well keep in mind i took her down a lil early and the cures not on yet at all. But yeah smiley herb now. :)

No wrong in taking them a little early, I like em alittle more energetic than heavy.

Got four clones of her so will let the trichs go further this round. Just needed some jars going again.:reading420magazine:

Great I was actually thinking of cloning Super Skunk yesterday when looked at her. Maybe... we will see. always nice with clones. :)

All caught up! Things are looking amazing in crazy land! Cheese looks delicious!

I don’t rRemember where I read it, but someone presented the idea that with more powerful lights more nutrients might be required.... or something like that... I dunno... I like my living soil with water only :laugh:

my friend just came back from Newfie-land and brought back some moose and made me a stew! Yum!... I’m gonna have to see if she’s got anymore for some proper Swedish meatballs! Hope the neck mapping goes well my friend! I’ll still have a spot for ya here in Canada for ya if things go sideways! :passitleft:

All caught up! Things are looking amazing in crazy land! Cheese looks delicious!

I don’t rRemember where I read it, but someone presented the idea that with more powerful lights more nutrients might be required.... or something like that... I dunno... I like my living soil with water only :laugh:

my friend just came back from Newfie-land and brought back some moose and made me a stew! Yum!... I’m gonna have to see if she’s got anymore for some proper Swedish meatballs! Hope the neck mapping goes well my friend! I’ll still have a spot for ya here in Canada for ya if things go sideways! :passitleft:

You are too kind Pj! Thank you very much :)

Yes that spot at your place will be a comfy resort when I retire early as a millionaire from a crazy invention. How is the farm(s?) going with the bank and all, are you two owners now?

Moose?! Hell yeah! The best thing is mooseballs :rofl: lol I mean meatballs made from moose meat.
Keep feeding yourself those meatballs they do you good with farm work, but don't forget the Lingon Berries! ;)

Stoner to the bone

Forgot to give an update of older Gg yesterday, even uploaded the pics and all...
full

full

full

Best I smoke some more before I forget to do that as well...

Back
Top Bottom