Lost In The Fog

Merry Christmas to you and the White Widow! And to the rest of your family too :). I hope you're feeling well enough to celebrate and your mom is much improved.

:ciao:

Thx Shed, I hope you have a great time with your family and your kids at home again. I'm going up there tomorrow for celebrations. She is thankfully doing better! :)

Merry Christmas Crazy. Hope you have a great day
:passitleft:

I wish you the same Professor! :)

cheers C.W.

Ah man I love that pic! Wish you the very best holiday! :hippy:

Gg is getting mighty dank, I cut one of the lower branches yesterday for tasting on New Years eve.

full

Stems on the younger is 7mm in width while the older just got 5mm, but this is no scientific measuring just caught my eye as the plants seems to get thicker stems now with light coming from Ikaros than before.

full

Kali's close up, getting that frost!
full

Happy continuing folks!​

Veg time!​
full

PGK will be put in bloom when the older Gg is chopped.
full

full

full

Spent the day washing hydrocorn from previous grows, had three pots on my balcony waiting for washing. Need to get another two trays with pots to be able to run 8 pots simultaneously in bloom. One missing in bloom and another tray in veg, been thinking of cloning again and I think I will be able to take clones from plants going from veg to bloom, after initial bloom growth just before hairs are forming. That would eliminate the need of keeping dedicated mothers in veg.

The question is if its possible to transplant cuttings from the cloner directly in the autopots or if these 8,5L pots are way to big in this first and only transplant in their life? Do they have time to root in one of these pots in only 4 weeks before flip and entering bloom cycle?

Questions we might get answered this winter, Crazy needs projects :laughtwo:

:blunt:

Chopping time!
full

Stars were in alignment again yesterday for this chop, she could have gone a few days more but there are more factors dictating my harvests than the count of amber trics. Hopefully I will be away from home a few days over New Year so its the first stage in drying should be done when I come home.

full

This is just the top colas from her and man they are super dense and heavy I like the Gg strain very good yielding, fast producers and strong plants that can take the torture I bring them with my growing style.

Super Skunk
full

full

GG
she ran away after first haircut so this was premature by only a few days but its clear
what difference this makes when pruning them.

full

full

full

I know this looks harsh but I can't afford giving them more footprint
in the tent than what the pot allows, I think she will do fine
full

Kali's Mistery is impossible to move outside the tent I need to give her some support sticks before trying. She will need another 2 weeks before chopping, breeder states she needs 10 weeks of flowering and this is week 8.

Chopping time!
full

Stars were in alignment again yesterday for this chop, she could have gone a few days more but there are more factors dictating my harvests than the count of amber trics. Hopefully I will be away from home a few days over New Year so its the first stage in drying should be done when I come home.

full

This is just the top colas from her and man they are super dense and heavy I like the Gg strain very good yielding, fast producers and strong plants that can take the torture I bring them with my growing style.

Super Skunk
full

full

GG
she ran away after first haircut so this was premature by only a few days but its clear
what difference this makes when pruning them.

full

full

full

I know this looks harsh but I can't afford giving them more footprint
in the tent than what the pot allows, I think she will do fine
full

Kali's Mistery is impossible to move outside the tent I need to give her some support sticks before trying. She will need another 2 weeks before chopping, breeder states she needs 10 weeks of flowering and this is week 8.
Very beautiful buds mate :thumb:

Nice harvest Crazy! Enjoy the new year's celebration and see you in 2020. Give my best to your folks for me and let them know I'm looking out for them ;).

Thx Shed! Sure we will have many great discussions in 2020.

oh yes they know about my Cali Connection ;)

Very beautiful buds mate :thumb:

Thank you very much Jamers!

That GG is sweet!

Yeah she is very sweet, very impressive nuggs I have to say. :)

and a happy new year to you all, I'm off now for celebrations! NO alcohol, just weed. I put together a descent spliff rocket with some GG I'm sending up towards the sky so be on the lookout for a dam bright star :)

See you in 2020!

:blunt:

Drive-by.........

Well dang,,, no booze???????????? see if I'll show up... JK enjoy and have a Great New Year.

Happy New Year CraZy! Made your Swedish Meatball recipe tonight. Was delicious.:thumb:Taking some to mom tomorrow so will see how she likes them.

Ah that's sweet of you Kismet! Hope she likes them!

and a happy new one for you as well hope everything goes your way! I really hope this year will be my road to redemption.

Sadly when I got home today the lights were switched off in veg so I knew something was wrong and it seems like my atsro timer went haywire at 12 last night with the new year. Can't get it to run with timer setting now, fuck these astro timers are too advanced... well need to get on this and getting it to just run in manual maybe its just for today its not working proper.

Back
Top Bottom