Lost In The Fog

Drive by update

Guerilla Glue
full

Super Skunk
full

Purple Glam Kush
full

Very short plant and thick stem, been thinking of using her as mother and take some cuttings for experiments.
Been awhile since I sprayed them with Dr.B. Castile so thrips are doing great as well. :laughtwo:
full

Week 9 for Kali'S Mistery she is showing signs of a lot of things... :straightface:
full

The top is subjected to light stress and this is visible in the whitening of the leafs the lower browning I suspect is a
combination of over feeding and salts buildups in tray and root ball.
full

Seems hard to keep both Sativa and Indica on same res mix​

Btw when searching for that plc pic I stumbled on this pic as well. This is an outdoor guerilla grow in Sweden summer 2017, was out driving one day at work and found this sitting next to the road. I really hope they knew it was a male but the funny thing is that no police had chopped him down... this was like 2m from the road and in the middle of their driveway, really felt super suspicious.

@NorthernCosmos you got to see this. Spotted any guerilla grows were you live?
Hemp

Window screen between the light and the tops will cut the lux enough to keep it from burning. But that's the price you pay for 18" colas ;).

I guess so Lol. :blunt:

You might want to thin the PGK a bit to make it easier to get to the thrips when you spray. It looks like there are loads of places to hide in there!

That's the idea but I don't want to start snipping before she shows any hair, as you can see I already took away the initial fans when moving her in to bloom.

That's the fun thing Bean, here it doesn't matter if its a hemp plant with 0,001% Thc content its still treated the same felony as keeping a Glue Indica with +30% Thc. :straightface:

Purple Glam Kush
full

full

Today pgk decided it was time to show some hairs and I wasn't late to start
butchering her up to get some decent results from this inbred toothless banjo playing plant.
I took 6 or 8 cuttings from her I just put in a glass of water with an airstone in, this is just experimental clones if they live. When I cut them up I noticed the branching was very different, at the lower nodes there was very poorly developed one fingered leafs and higher up there was three way nodes, this could be the result of her being so bushy and less light penetrating down to nodes. This was only present on the lower branches, she will be very short in comparison to Kali's.​

full

Baloney! Hillbilly Science makes the world go round. Wouldn't want to go without it at my house!

True dat Otter!

Just hard getting the motivation and energy this time of year, specially when dealing with pain and other weird symptoms we both suffer from in different levels so you know how some days are friend.

Lucky I got Ginza now so she plows through the forest with me once a day now, I get a lot of my energy outside from my workshop as well. :)

True dat Otter!

Just hard getting the motivation and energy this time of year, specially when dealing with pain and other weird symptoms we both suffer from in different levels so you know how some days are friend.

Lucky I got Ginza now so she plows through the forest with me once a day now, I get a lot of my energy outside from my workshop as well. :)
Yes and True dat too! I felt like farming yesterday for the first time in weeks. You know, enjoying it, not just keeping them alive. I get it my brother. There's good in every day, all we have to do is notice it. Most days it's a cakewalk. Go Ginza!

This is Kali's Mistery closeup, coming up on week 9 ending and I'm having thoughts about chopping her real soon.

full

I think there are more cloudy than clear trics, top photo is one of the
tallest buds on her and the lower pic is one of the lower stems.

full

Am I too early as usual or am I right if I want ha nice head high from this top notch Sativa?​

Back
Top Bottom