Lost In The Fog

No worries!

Sounds about right with my week count then its week 10 on Sunday so chopping middle of next week then. She is getting fat but very brittle with her crumbled leafs and extremely top heavy with her +150cm.

Having some issues with next generation in veg, they are having trouble reaching down to the feeding I suspect.

Update on Skunk and Guerilla Glue, mid flowering.

Super Skunk
full

full
full

full

Guerilla Glue
full

full
full

Oh man, that is CraZy frosty!
:drool:
It sort of makes up for the lack of snow this winter and x-mas.

Lol! I'm happy with keeping snow just in my tent and not outside. :)

You're getting some nice tall colas in there! Must be the cool lighting :).

They seem to want to get taller now days with Ikaros running the show, or it can be me choosing more Sativa strains? :)

Always keep my 12" ruler handy for measuring, why weigh it? :hippy:

What's the genetics on her > She look's sexy?

Seems to be unknown origin on her so this is part of the Mistery I guess.

I wasn't ready for this explosive sativa growth she brought me and I hope she will bust my standing record for growing in these small 8,5L pots, old record is ~200g with Holy Punch.

Taken from Leafly

Kali Mist
Kali Mist is known to deliver clear-headed, energetic effects that can verge on psychedelic at times. Despite having an unknown genetic history, Kali Mist is believed to have originated in the 1990s through crossing two sativa-dominant hybrids. This lightweight sativa is a perfect choice for consumers looking to maintain focus and productivity throughout their day.

Cutting anything won't show results overnight.

They already eaten up 10L of this mixture and I'm not sure what way to go from here. I will probably grow Indica dominance after this monster Sativa so I will probably go back to these higher EC levels they seem to like. This is mostly the main reason for me to try going down in strength is Kali's burnt leafs.

Back
Top Bottom