Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

420fied, hope you don't mind me sharing this link.

I clone using Rapid Rooters (or Root Riot) plugs. They are a natural product made from composted tree bark containing micronutrients, and work amazing for rooting clones or sprouting seedlings. Pretty affordable, simple, way to clone - and reliable. If I were cloning in larger numbers, frequently, than a system like 420fied's would be an ideal solution, but if you are looking for simple, cheap, etc. this will work really well.

Here's a thread I made on using them to clone:

Guide to cloning with Rapid Rooters / Root Riot plugs

Those last pics look gorgeous 'Fied! :yummy:

I don't mind at all bro and thanks for the kind words. Thank you for leaving the good info. Your feedback is always valued and appreciated in my journals. I'll have a look at it myself.

:thumb:

For months I've been saying that I was going to order a new strain, and today I am.

I'm going to order some Critical Mass from Mr. Nice. It's a wicked producer and Heath(Heath Robinson) has me sold on it.

I have a critical kush from barneys farm that is really starting to fatten up. Hope your seeds do great!

My process of growing Moms is pretty simple. I simply germ the seed, and once popped I bury it in Baccto Pro Mix. I transplant it from a small pot, to a 3 gallon pot, and then finally to a 10 gallon pot where it stays.

I use LST (Low Stress Training) to keep my moms short and bushy.

I feed them Jack's Classic 20-20-20 All purpose with one drop of Superthrive, every (3) days and flush them good once a month.

I hope this sheds some light for you.

Thanks 420fied. Since you're now using BPN's.... would you replace Jack's Classic or Superthrive with one of their products in the future? Thanks again!

Hey fied. I know this has already been covered somewhere in the middle, and I hate to be that guy, who asks questions that have already been covered... multiple times. But what was your feed schedule like? Was it feed, skip, feed, skip, feed, skip, plain water, repeat? Or am I thinking of a different journal?

Hey fied. I know this has already been covered somewhere in the middle, and I hate to be that guy, who asks questions that have already been covered... multiple times. But what was your feed schedule like? Was it feed, skip, feed, skip, feed, skip, plain water, repeat? Or am I thinking of a different journal?

I feed every other day. I don't use plain water until a 3 day flush at the end.

hahaha yeah done a bit of research.. was just interested in anyone here had done it first hand with the leds?.. hahaha the grows look awesome by the way.

hahaha yeah done a bit of research.. was just interested in anyone here had done it first hand with the leds?.. hahaha the grows look awesome by the way.

There are several grow journals in progress on this site which feature LEDs. Personally, I don't have any experience with them. I do plan on researching them, though.

Thanks for the kind words and feel free to stop in anytime.

:thumb:

I mounted a small, 7" fan over the intake tonight.

It's 42* outside right now and normally, when it's in the 40's outside and no AC is running, my flower room would sit at 78* with the lights on. My flower room is sitting at 74* right now, not to mention the river of co2 that's flooding in. This adjustment will not only enrich my flower room with co2, it'll keep it cool on those nights when the outside temp is in the 45-60* range and it's still too cool to kick on the AC.

I've still got to fashion a cover which will seal the intake when not in use. I'll add pics once it's in place.

intake22.JPG
intake12.JPG
intake_2.JPG
co2_intake.JPG
intake_3.JPG

Sorry 420fied, I have been following along, but I'm not sure I understand what your doing to your ventilation. Is this new change an additional intake, or were you a sealed room before?

Sorry 420fied, I have been following along, but I'm not sure I understand what your doing to your ventilation. Is this new change an additional intake, or were you a sealed room before?

Yes. It was sealed. It still is, sort of. I'm going to build a cap that will seal the intake when it's not in use. This intake feeds through 8" flex duct directly from a roof vent that's about 4' above the ceiling of the flower room. This brings in cooler air which is great for keeping the flower room cool on those nights when it's still too cool out to run the AC, but warm enough that the flower room gets warm with no AC (50-60* nights). It also brings in a river of co2 which is a luxury I didn't have before. Remember, it'll be sealed when not in use.

I don't have neighbors so I don't have to be as careful as the Urban grower (smell).

Back
Top Bottom