Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

Oh shit. U dial in that room and run cm I'd almost feel insulted if u didn't get 8 Haha. Can't wait to see those beastly hoods.dangling. over.the garden. Reps (if I can)

7 is maybe a bit conservative, I'd guess it'll be closer to 8-8.3 per but do the math and even at 7... damn lol.

I love numbers. They never lie.

154 plants x 7 grams = 1078 dried grams or 38.5 ounces

Every single gram counts in my setup. In fact every single gram of increase per plant translates to an additional 5.5 ounces per table.

I wonder ........

154 x 4 grams = 616 grams or 22 ounces (1 GPW) < -- I can do better than this
154 x 8 grams = 1232 grams or 44 ounces (2 GPW) < -- I like to aim high
154 X 10 grams = 1540 grams or 55 ounces (2.56 GPW) < -- I like to dream

I'm going to push it as far as I can.

Hell yeah buddy. I ran the numbers when I found this thread and both heads about blew at once hahah. I wish I could run those kinda plant numbers I'd go sog in an instant

Hey 420fied - looking amazing brother! :bravo:

Those Raptors are nice, should be a great upgrade for you. Looks really great my friend, and that GPW estimate is off the chart! What a way to go for yield/GPW. Old Snow White mom #1 has been quite the giver!!!

Snow White was good for me with getting close to bulbs without probs, so maybe that's helping you a little too. She's a tough broad!

Nice link on the co2 info, too.
+rep

Hey 420fied - looking amazing brother! :bravo:

Those Raptors are nice, should be a great upgrade for you. Looks really great my friend, and that GPW estimate is off the chart! What a way to go for yield/GPW. Old Snow White mom #1 has been quite the giver!!!

Snow White was good for me with getting close to bulbs without probs, so maybe that's helping you a little too. She's a tough broad!

Nice link on the co2 info, too.
+rep

Thanks bro. Your wise words are always valued in my journals.

I love my Raptor hood man. I think you will too. Don't forget it's on a hydrofarm plug in case you need adapter plug!

And if you want to pack up one of them glass frames, I'd be interested in having a backup, "just in case".

I would check if the reflector comes with an adapter plug 420fied. My ballast (hydrofarm phantom) came with an adapter in case anybody needs to use it with a non-hydrofarm reflector. Just a simple conducting adapter because the plugs are shaped differently.

The Raptor hood is made with the light cable plug in to your ballast to fit Hydrofarm Ballasts only. There are adapter plugs if you ballest is one of the major brands like lumatek or jdl or whatever. They are not normally included in the box. I found out the hard way. Got home with my new Raptor, set up and couldnt plug it into my JDL ballast. called the hydro store and because the guy didnt ask me ahead of time he felt bad and gave me the adapter plug for free. Saved maybe $12 bucks or something I dunno, but cost me my time.

order.jpg

:thumb:

Nice I've been looking at dif strains too, what's difference between critical mass and critical 47? I know different crosses but does one yield better than other?

Back
Top Bottom