Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

From what I've read (may be wrong) all "critical" strains are good yielders. My critical kush is fattening up real nice. I got a couple pics if you wanna see 420. You're tables looking amazing! You gonna run a table of your CM as well or are you just gonna run a few at a time? Would love to see a full table!

From what I've read (may be wrong) all "critical" strains are good yielders. My critical kush is fattening up real nice. I got a couple pics if you wanna see 420. You're tables looking amazing! You gonna run a table of your CM as well or are you just gonna run a few at a time? Would love to see a full table!

I'll definitely be running at least one full table of CM at a time. If it blows SW away, I'll phase SW out completely and run 100% CW. That's a long way off, though.

Weight and numbers are OK now, but 150+ half ouncers would be better. I :love: mono-crop SOGs. I'm restarting from a total meltdown with seven just now sprouted seeds. I'm hoping Chronic makes it to a SOG, or vert wall. Six other strains too will vie. Like you say Fied, long road.
You at least have an ongoing winner, to sustain through any change. My last crop was 10 months ago, at least 4 or 5 till my next. I fear my stash may not last but I may actually catch a buzz again, as a result of a break from smoking. Buy weed from someone???? Pay more than I got for mine, for worse? :cough:

Weight and numbers are OK now, but 150+ half ouncers would be better. I :love: mono-crop SOGs. I'm restarting from a total meltdown with seven just now sprouted seeds. I'm hoping Chronic makes it to a SOG, or vert wall. Six other strains too will vie. Like you say Fied, long road.
You at least have an ongoing winner, to sustain through any change. My last crop was 10 months ago, at least 4 or 5 till my next. I fear my stash may not last but I may actually catch a buzz again, as a result of a break from smoking. Buy weed from someone???? Pay more than I got for mine, for worse? :cough:

I love the positive attitude

It not a drought it's a chance to reset one's tolerance level ;)

420fiied- love your work. That ballast over table two couldn't fit another bud site if you used a hammer ;)

420fied,

I remember reading that you lowered the manifolds on your aero cloners,can you tell me what the approximate distance is from the manifold to the cover of the cloner?

Thank you in advance.

Hey 420 just checked my clones today, been in there for 21 days now. Roots are lovely, but the leaves are starting to lose their green n are yellowing. Should I add any nutes to the cloning water? Or do you think they will be fine for another 11 days (when i get back from my cruise) with regular water?
photo_4114.JPG
photo_3142.JPG
photo_2182.JPG

I hate to hear of your drought gator. Like soniq says though, your positive attitude rocks. I haven't had to deal with 'drought conditions' for years.

I love the positive attitude

It not a drought it's a chance to reset one's tolerance level ;)

420fiied- love your work. That ballast over table two couldn't fit another bud site if you used a hammer ;)

lol... thanks bro. I always enjoy your feedback. I'll be running 154 on each table and yes, they're stacked in like chord wood.....just the way I like it. ;)

I hope you'll continue to check in. You were the first person that greeted me when I joined this site and a large part of the reason that I made 420Mag my home.

:Namaste:

Hey 420 just checked my clones today, been in there for 21 days now. Roots are lovely, but the leaves are starting to lose their green n are yellowing. Should I add any nutes to the cloning water? Or do you think they will be fine for another 11 days (when i get back from my cruise) with regular water?
photo_4114.JPG
photo_3142.JPG
photo_2182.JPG

I'll be honest, that's not a lot of root structure for 21 days in. The roots look great, there's just not a lot of formation. The clones still look fair but give them another 11 days without food and I'm guessing they'll look pretty rough. You may want to add nutes before you leave. I'm surprised you don't have more root structure at 21 days in. Here's my SW at 16 days.

clonerb_day17.JPG

I'm hoping that they come along for you.

I'll be honest, that's not a lot of root structure for 21 days in. The roots look great, there's just not a lot of formation. The clones still look fair but give them another 11 days without food and I'm guessing they'll look pretty rough. You may want to add nutes before you leave. I'm surprised you don't have more root structure at 21 days in. Here's my SW at 16 days.

clonerb_day17.JPG

I'm hoping that they come along for you.

Thanks, I'm thinking maybe I'll change the water bc it's been in same water for 3 weeks. Also the manifold is not as far from the stems as yours is, could that have anything to do with them not getting longer? And when I add nutes what should it be about 2.5ml of micro grow bloom per gallon with bpn? I thought they'd be longer by now too but guess well see

Thanks, I'm thinking maybe I'll change the water bc it's been in same water for 3 weeks. Also the manifold is not as far from the stems as yours is, could that have anything to do with them not getting longer? And when I add nutes what should it be about 2.5ml of micro grow bloom per gallon with bpn? I thought they'd be longer by now too but guess well see

I'm guessing that the distance can make a difference, although I can't confirm that. How far away from the clone stems is your manifold? Also, I forget, but do you have your cloner pump on a timer? If so, what are your intervals?

I'd imagine 2.5ml would be fine although I'm not speaking from experience. I've never added nutes to one of my aero cloners.

I'm guessing that the distance can make a difference, although I can't confirm that. How far away from the clone stems is your manifold? Also, I forget, but do you have your cloner pump on a timer? If so, what are your intervals?

I'd imagine 2.5ml would be fine although I'm not speaking from experience. I've never added nutes to one of my aero cloners.

They were about 3.75 inches away from the manifold. I cut 3.5 inches off the height so now it sits 7.25 inches below the stems. I adjusted the flow and it doesnt seem like they're getting direct access to the water, definitely getting hit but not as much, which I can see as a good thing because now they'll have to find the source (grow down) so hopefully that works. Also, as I'm not going away until next saturday do you think I should start adding nutes now or wait until I'm about to leave? I dont want too much growth that when I return they'll be hitting the cfls...

They were about 3.75 inches away from the manifold. I cut 3.5 inches off the height so now it sits 7.25 inches below the stems. I adjusted the flow and it doesnt seem like they're getting direct access to the water, definitely getting hit but not as much, which I can see as a good thing because now they'll have to find the source (grow down) so hopefully that works. Also, as I'm not going away until next saturday do you think I should start adding nutes now or wait until I'm about to leave? I dont want too much growth that when I return they'll be hitting the cfls...

Good adjustment on your manifold. You never mentioned if they're on a timer or not? As far as feeding them goes, it all depends on how they look. If they start to look rough, feed them. If not, hold off until right before you leave. I've never done it so I'm only giving my opinion here. I hope it works out for you.

:thumb:

I made two of 420fied's aero cloners before he found that he needed to reduce his pump pressure,my pumps don't have the flow adjustment knobs on them so I just put 1/2 inch pvc swing valves on them like shown in the picture. Make sure your tub is deep enough to accomodate the added height to your manifold though.
swing_valve.jpg

Back
Top Bottom