Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Flowering tent looks great (how many gerbil wangs in a thumb?) and the veggies are recovering well. I've noticed that flushing in soil can leave some recovery time afterwards so lately I've been adding two gallons of nute water after the plain water (for a 7 gallon well-rooted pot) to make sure I don't leave the plant starving and created new issues from the flush.

I don't leave the plant starving and created new issues from the flush.
:high-five:
Thanks Shed, your right, I think the roots were just getting into that wet coco I transplanted to with 150ppm calmag. I guess the plant said "yo sup over here y u starving me Marvin?" So once we put nutz to roots...boom. I guess I wasn't watering to the edges of the rootball. Lesson hopefully learnt.

But wow, how coco changes. That plant is really taking offl. I'm going to give it some heal time first, but I want to top and quad it out! Lol.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Fr1 Week 4.3
Well I didn't defoil last night or the night before must do now! Day 23 flower. My room temp was up to 81 today. It's so unbelievably wonderful outside so I'll take it. Pics at lights on before and after defoil to come of a few I guess.
Veg room:
Three of the cropking pots now look sad. The pots are light but still seem to have a little weight so not sure if overwatered or under. Kibda sucks cause pics were in dark so not perky. Before lights on I sprayed with AN overdrive, see if the pk in there will cheer them up. I will monitor them tonight as I don't think they can take more root drying but let's see maybe they are wet not dry. I want to top them but waiting to get healthy. F am I a poor gardener. This is so frustrating. More coco will solve my problems.
I splashed a few oz on the pots for the next 18hr lights on. Coco got none. It looks so good.

Coco show

The Z's. Looks like nutz burn but idunno. They are looking good to me.

Thanks for popping by!

Howdy 420 Folks!
Week 4.1
They didn't change from last week. This is all the stretch I got.
Progress:
+1 GG 1 -16in - 17
+4 GG 2 - 24in - 28
+6 GG 3 - 17in -23
+5 CBD - 21in - 26
+3 Ca O - 13in -16
O SD 1 - 18in
+3 OGH - 13in - 16
+3 JB - 20in -23
+7 My girl Raz - 19in - 26
I didn't measure pre 12/12 this is after 7 days flip.

Fr2

+3 OG 16 - 19
+2 GC 11-13
Same Sd 19
It really shot up in here last week. I really really really like this cob light. The green crack already has crystals. I'll put fr2 pics later.

All is good on my front. Ad far as I can tell....i love the look in the flower room folks! Im still in love with GGl2 she's the one with legs. Idon't know why I get no stretch? Guess I need them in a more vibrus condition going in? Oh well back to the mine! :nomo::reading420magazine:

Beauty’s and are they more Indica dominate?

Howdy 420 Folks!

Fr1 Week 4.3
Well I didn't defoil last night or the night before must do now! Day 23 flower. My room temp was up to 81 today. It's so unbelievably wonderful outside so I'll take it. Pics at lights on before and after defoil to come of a few I guess.
Veg room:
Three of the cropking pots now look sad. The pots are light but still seem to have a little weight so not sure if overwatered or under. Kibda sucks cause pics were in dark so not perky. Before lights on I sprayed with AN overdrive, see if the pk in there will cheer them up. I will monitor them tonight as I don't think they can take more root drying but let's see maybe they are wet not dry. I want to top them but waiting to get healthy. F am I a poor gardener. This is so frustrating. More coco will solve my problems.
I splashed a few oz on the pots for the next 18hr lights on. Coco got none. It looks so good.

Coco show

The Z's. Looks like nutz burn but idunno. They are looking good to me.

Thanks for popping by!
Aww little nute burn is fine to me let’s you know her limits ✊

get that top tied down to the pot :p

Thanks iti! I'm so trigger shy to water now lol. So I'm still learning not sure if I have some wet feet there or if they want more water so I'm just going to trial and error it. Love the idea to bend her down. I want to top and clone, maybe I was just waiting for the new moon to clone lol right roots grow at new moon?
Beauty’s and are they more Indica dominate?

Yes Raz kush.
oghaze, SD even jonny blaze has chemdawg, but I think sativa dominant.

I like to finger the soil a few inches down, Plants look nice in flower, hope them samples are good!:bongrip:
Thanks LG. Man I love flower. I get depressed when I'm not stressing the crap out of a living creature I guess.
Shoot thats key, somehow I'm still screwing that up. I'm buying coco from now on. Pro I am not, I need begunermixEZ.
Don't know if it's the overdrive foiler spray idid or what but things are better in ye veg room!
Remaining sickys,

Yin yang
I fimed coco I think
Hi coco
Brucy this leaf is so stout.

:high-five::cool:

Back
Top Bottom