Lux meter

Ok good to know. You never adjust the humidity? Well it's too dry here i promise. Yes here near Phoenix is always dry. All I'm doing is hanging a damp wash cloth and running a fan on low. I have to do it 2 times a day. Its keeping my humidity at %70. My room is usually about %35 with the AC on. And about %40 inside the tent with out adding humidity. Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt that how you want it for flowering? Believe it or not it does get cold at night during the winter and I'll have to run a heater so I got a little humidifier incase I need it.

I just want to note that I do nothing to adjust humidity... I just keep air flowing and let mother nature do her thing...

:thumb:. A little heat, low humidity, a little wind - plant takes up water via its roots and transpires it via its stomata. Water evaporates, cooling plant and raising the humidity in its immediate area slightly. This - along with some slight evaporation and, if the plant is growing from the ground and that ground is not best described as a bog - dries the soil around the plant's roots. Plant grows more and longer roots to reach water. Water falls from above, entering soil.

Story repeats. . . .

20201004_222446.jpg
Day 7

Wow, I am just the opposite as usual.
I have either a humidifier or dehumidifier going almost all the time.
I prefer to dial in my VPD in veg to about 65-70 % RH and 77-80 F and then bring it down in flower to 55% start of flower to 35% or less the final week and lower my temps to about 71-76.
I do exactly the same thing you do.

and it is my goal in life to prove that anyone can grow their own medicine, without all the fancy equipment, VPD charts and exact measurements. It shouldn't be that hard to just grow good pot without a lot of hassle.
[/QUOTE
I think we all started out with very little equipment (humidifier, dehumidifier, good lights, etc.) so at one time we all grew weed without all the fancy equipment. It's when we started trying to increase yields & potency that we start getting more technical. But yeah, you can grow a couple oz. per plant in not so great conditions. I don't think I've ever had perfect conditions. I just try to get close enough & call it good. There's probably very few days in outdoor grows that have perfect conditions yet people grow massive plants that way.

My first time trying to make some wax/concentrate. I made it from a plant I grew hydroponicly. I used %99.9 medical isopropyl alc, 2 ounces of Mary Jane,
20201007_105147.jpg
1 reusable perminent coffee filter, 4 brown coffee filters, 2 liter bottle w/ the top cut off, 2 mason jars, silicone baking pan, larger baking pan for the silicone one to sit inside for a hot water bath, face mask and done outdoors for health and safety

Back
Top Bottom