Magnus Growing Chemdawg Using Remo Nutes

Oh, Magnus, that's so sad. :hug:
Thank you Hashgirl. Yes. I'm devastated. My little Porkchop. I'm not looking forward to tonight both Greta and I grieving. And Porkchop wont be lying across my feet like every night.

This is gonna be a hard war to win.

How awful Magnus. What a terrible thing to have happen. You have my deepest condolences. :peace:
Thank you so much. Thank you so much everyone. I checked the tire tracks in the gravel and it appears someone deliberately swerved to hit him.

Hello out there.

Concerning yesterday's tragedy, I checked the tire tracks in the gravel and it appears that someone deliberately swerved to hit my little Porkchop as he sat at the edge of my drive. The pain is unbearable. Greta won't stop crying. Me too. I've been up all night keeping company with my grief.

Better things must lie ahead. I have to believe this or I drop into darkness.

So my plants are still limping along. Some are recovering nicely others not so much.

I dont feel like writing much except to say that I got a lead on some subsidized trailers for rent in Vegreville. My desire is to move to Rocky Mountain House near the mountains but I dont know how to get there yet. On the other hand I could really use this isolated farm to grow my weed. I could grow enough to really help me for a long time.

But anyway. Here and now.

So I'm going to show you my runt first. Dont laugh. I pinched all her half dead leaves off so all her energies could be focused on growing these tiny and fragile new ones. I think it's working. There are the tiniest leaves growing now on her. But she still looks like a tw in the pot of "soil".

They havent been watered yet so they're all looking a bit droopy.

15876513260436944826607297943352.jpg

See all the green coming? She's a real little trouper, this girl.

This ones still looking a little lackluster but I swear I'll have her back to life. I am still misting them with foliar spray.

Some of the leaves on her are still dying. I'll work on her later today.

15876517466123305353000375804409.jpg

She's doing better each day.

15876518920592093668101341701792.jpg

On this one and the next two you can see the fimming I have done. I havent been able to do any on the other three yet because they are all still so fragile.

1587652096162955700494471024128.jpg

Looking good but still a bit stunted for 4 weeks old. I'll have to veg them much longer than I had intended.

15876522685067606643110527554597.jpg

This ones doing so well that she's ready to transplant. But I'm going to have to wait until after the first when I can afford the soil. Real soil. But she is doing well.

I'll show you my lighting setup. Not much to write home about but all I can afford.
15876526583167980196654665987320.jpg

15876527393715616421199106974216.jpg

Those two pics were of my LED light panel. 1200 w. I think it actually gives close to a real 1200 w of light.

Here is my video softbox with 400 more watts of CFL light.
15876529278838549245899130769548.jpg

Now I dont know much about cfls. Can anyone tell me a bit about whether they are good in my tent
They are 5500k. As time goes on I'd like to add up to 2 more of these 400 w softboxes but not sure if it would be good for the plants or not. Also not sure if the wiring system in this ancient trailer I live in could handle it.

So anyway, the home is terribly quiet and sad. I've got to go out today and try to get as much of the melting snow in my buckets because, like rainwater, melted snow is great for all my plants. It's not that I'm getting low in the house but low in the yard!

15876538294285395795157552522152.jpg

There might be more in the side yard. If not there are plenty of places where the snow runoff is very high in th ditches. I can ř scoop water up from there for a short time.

The reason I don't use my well water is because it tests out at 850 ppm and my plants won't get any nutrients.

Might have swerved to avoid hitting him as well. Just a possibility.
I'm horrified to say that that clearly isnt the case. He swerved over far enough to kill Porkchop who was just sitting still in my drive. He always used to just walk down there to just sit at the end of the drive to look and stare. Porkchop never left the drive. Ever. Greta is the bad one sbout going on the road. That's why I never let her off chain to run around until about 2 or 3 in the morning every night. But even she only goes on on the road to go visit the dogs just down the road and sometimes she crosses the road to just play in the field across the road.

No. Porkchop was deliberately hit. No one serves into someone else's driveway while they are driving. And to illustrate they never even stopped.

~Magnus

I’m in for the grow show Magnus.
Thanks penny. You are a much more accomplished grower just like everyone else here. I really appreciate your tuning in!

Good morning. Its Friday. I'm afraid I dont have too much to say except I feel like my heart has been shattered.

As for my plants... some kind of grow fairy must have visited my tent last night because they suddenly look so much better for the most part. One of them is still looking a little rough but she's coming along. The others are looking so much better.

I think the thing I am most proud of in this grow so far is how I've nursed the runt back from the brink of death. I mean there was one day I thought she was so dead, without any leaves left on her, that I didnt even take her picture for you. But her stalk looked alive even if the rest of her didnt so I continues to mist her along with the rest of the family with foliar spray. And today I am proud to show you how far she's come.

15877441365866313292282474487327.jpg

This is my runt. Just look at all the green on her! She is doing brilliantly compared to before.

15877442966103004129624719052091.jpg

This is my one who is still struggling along. But she too has lots of new growth.

15877444127981797064244189695762.jpg

This one though she might look strange is still doing quite well with fresh growth.

15877445478172464735513817335699.jpg

You can see where I've done fim training with her. At least I think that's what it is called. I used to know for certain but I'm not sure anymore. But you can see where I've pinched her top leaves off to produce two colas rather than one.

15877447412744728336197296176385.jpg

This is a pretty healthy plant with evidence of having been trained too.

15877448623467505536502124116531.jpg

And this one is my healthiest horse of the bunch.

One question... should I pinch off all the half dead leaves to forcecenergies into healthy leaf de elopement or just.let nature take its course?

I'm sorry I dont have it in me to write more. I'm also sorry to be such a downer.

~Magnus

I would leave the bad leaves on for a while longer. The plants will draw energy from them to make new growth.
Thanks, Pennywise. I had no idea. When I pinched them off the runt she suddenly sprouted new growth but to be honest I think that new growth was ready to sprout anyways. But thanks for clarifying!

Hey fellow Albertan! I skimmed through the first page and will jump on right in. Your land looks familiar to the outskirts of town near me, just to the south east. I see your plants are going through some shiz hopefully they bounce back for you pronto!!

Just let them grow out now with no training until they get some size to them.
Hey Magnus they are looking better. I agree with Pennywise let them grow and recover before stressing them out any further. They might be candidates before you're outside grow.
Hi both of you. Thanks for the advice. I suspect you both are right. I'll hold off on training anymore. They've been stressed enough as it is.

I was actually hoping to get some monster clones from them for outside but they surely wont be ready for that. I'll have to settle for regular clones if even that. I like to start my outdoor grow with plants that are about 5 weeks old if from seed or 2 - 3 week old clones. Basically as soon as they've got a root structure happening.

I am hoping to have some CBD seeds by end of next week or so. There should almost be time to get them ready for outside then. If I have enough cash I'd like to get some Baba Kush or Green Crack or some other such high thc seeds, too. A friend is trying to start some clones right now that he is going to give some of them to me but they arent thriving that well. I dont know if they are rooting properly.

All in all I'm hoping for a out 15 outdoor plants. If I buy 5 CBS seeds I might keep one inside as a mother. I have a closet lined with mylar and some shitty light in there
The lights veg well enough but they won't flower any weed. I bought them for my very first grow; it was such a disappointment. But I keep them set up in the closet to usually put my baby clones under those lamps. Baby rooting clones do well under those cheap fucking lights. So does various kinds of lettuce I am currently finding out!

I just got back from driving Porkchop to the vet to be cremated. I tell you, this is breaking my heart. I dont understand how people can be so cruel. To deliberately hit a puppy with your speeding truck, to swerve from the road to kill him as he sat in MY driveway requires a certain amount of fucking depravity. I'm sorry if I talk about Porkchop here. The pain I feel is just overflowing everywhere. And the only way I could afford to pay for Porkchop's cremation was because a dear friend offered to pay the fees. I'm so grateful to certain people in my life. Like the friend last night who just listened as I cried and cried into the phone. I know I'll get through this. I'm very strong. But I feel my emotions so hard... I always have. But think. This last year - in less than a year - I've lost my dog Molly to cancer, my dog Dobby to rheumatoid arthritis, my puppies Buddy and Porkchop to fucking drivers and my wife left me. All in less than a year! Yeah, I've got tears galore seeping out of my eyes. So I'm sorry if I'm a downer these days. I don't mean to be. It's just hard sometimes.

So let me show you some pics!

15877668366502057329268320206554.jpg

What? You thought I was going to show you weed? Hah! I showed those pics this morning...

This is my new crop of lettuce coming. Its s green leaf lettuce called Grand Rapids. Very common. If you look closely you can see bits of green in the mostly dirt portion. Those are my baby green onions!

15877671090844079006711269606904.jpg

This is my other pot of lettuce. I have no idea what it is called but its leaves are mostly brown when it is mature. I've had two feeds from it so far. Delicious.

So there you have it. All from me for today. I just want to say thst I really appreciate everyone's help with this grow. I hope to bedazzle you all with my outside grow this year!

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom