Mars Hydro - Cookies Kush

Dear Tortured , tis a knock off but works just as well as long as itis kept in 4% storage sloution. Yeah I have been busy but now I have time to get into more detail. THis batch was put in th buf room after the July 7 harvest of three plants under two 1200 mars grown in 'highbred' soiless medium . Just wacked it after 50 days inbud and looks very good n dense n sticky. excited to try out one of those rosen presses. I scrapped the cookie kush for this skunk strain, the cookie was too much off a sleep med. This time I vegged onder one 144 x5 and the plants were a little stretchy but I liked that sehr besser as the buds filled in Nicely and better penetration than the super close leaf nodes i noticed under 1200 vegging. Right now I am vegging a batch of skunkx2 using the gas light method with 12 hours uninterrupted then 5 of dark and one of light and another 6 of dark . This will slow down the veg cycle as the clones were taken just prior to the flip and they get too big by the time it is their turn in the veg room ( aprox 45-60 days). I do notice however that the nodes are closer together than the 18/6 hour light cycle and there seems to be more pre flowers hairs) . Maybe I will start a new thread if this one is dead. THankS for your kind council .

It's not dead, but has at some point been moved into the Completed Journals section. A simple request to a moderator will get it moved back into "active" (if you so desire).

How cheap was the knock-off? I've see the Milwaukee version pH600 for $21 to $23 (eBay sellers, though :sad: ), was your version much less? I received my old pH56 back, but the probe had been stored dry and is pooched, lol.

:goodjob:
20160824_102029_1_.jpg
20160824_101933_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom