Mars Hydro - Cookies Kush

squashing the cookie curse
cookie_kush.jpg
20160216_092430_1_.jpg

despite issues with root rot due to low oxygen, high temps, exacerbated by adding molasses and mixing brands of nutes etc etc she has managed to pull thru. 47 days in bud, prolly could have gone more but root ball was getting slimy and she seemed to have stopped growing. Not sure about the trich color etc with no 50x. Penetration with good trich was about 8 inch into the dense foliage. Might get .5 GPW despite all the issues. Happy :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

yield on the cookie aprox 6 ounce of bud. Cured one month now. Getting ready for smoke test with pepper grinder standing by for an anxiety anti dote if needed.

So... How did that go? Did you happen to do a smoke report, by chance?

BtW, your avatar picture (minus the crayon work) looks exactly like a trucker I used to know. You ever drive Class D truck?

Hah, I never was a trucker . A lot of us White Anglo look alike lol. The hydro Cookie Kush turned out to be very mellow smoke with a good cure on it. Euphoric with little anxiety or crash, just a nice level buzz. It does tend to knock me out with no crazy night mares for a good eight hours. Didn't even get up to go pee which was odd as I normally pee 2-3 times during the night. Felt refreshed in the morning.

The hydro Cookie Kush turned out to be very mellow smoke with a good cure on it. Euphoric with little anxiety or crash, just a nice level buzz. It does tend to knock me out with no crazy night mares for a good eight hours.

Okay, thanks. How did it taste/smell? Oh, and how did it smell (and how much) when it was growing?

Smelled sweet like roses, not skunky or stink while growing, kinda strong odor after lights out. faint piney flavor, lots of compliments on the flavor, not too much expanding lung cough. prolly credit the flush and the cure. Excellent bag appeal in the looks n smell department.

I have one cookie growing side by side with a skunk #2 right now in a coco/peat/perilite 30 30 30 with cooked in calcium carb and epsom mag 8/1 ( 2 cups per 20 gallons), azomite dust ( 2 cup) and microbial tea and micoriza (1/2 cup ), also mixed some used dirt maybe only 10% that has a bunch of different stuff like ak humis and ffoc and worm castings, bat guano,old roots . I feed fish ferts and botanicar pure blend pro organic grow 50/50 . top feed every other day full 1 tblespoon per gallon ( ph adjusted , Slap ouch!) 1 tea drench..Almost ready for a trim and flip. pics coming .

Hmm... Maybe I should have opened the Cookies Kush instead of the Pineapple Chunk?

Good to know, thanks.

I used to have a girlfriend that smelled like roses. Plenty of thorns, too. Looked like Mona Lisa with a machine gun, but mad as a hatter. We should have had kids - they'd either have taken over the world... or destroyed it.

That Cookies Kush is becoming more and more appealing. Unfortunately, I've already got one 90% sativa, two 50% sativas, and one... who knows, it's Barney's Pineapple Kush so flip a coin germinated, so it'll have to wait until next time. But I'll try it next - thanks in large part to this grow journal and gudyul's strain reports.

Back
Top Bottom