Mars Hydro - Cookies Kush

It all ends up in a fruit jar, right, or up in smoke???? sorry just me and the comfuter tryin to have a little fun. I got a friend who is using bio blen pro in hydro and is very impressed to say the least( no worries) , life is easy bruh ... till the third trimester curse. Best knock on wood n keep your legs crossed boys the cookies kush curse will rot yur roots turn yur leaves yella. Ahrrrr.

cookie and vanilla kush day 60 dwc . Res change, 05-0-0 cal mag, 05-50-05 salts, 0-0-15 seaweed, silica blast, raw sugar, pond enzymes. ph 6 /ppm 1200. approx 1/2 teaspoon /gal ea. except enzyme just a dash.
20160111_170532_1_.jpg
20160111_170523_1_.jpg
20160111_170504_1_.jpg
20160111_170406_1_.jpg

I did visit with the heavy 16 page . some pricey snake oil there bruh! they want 150 a gallon for the molasses/seaweed water LOL. THey seem to have a lot of verbage describing the product which is good but a little razzle dazzley. I think the silica protects overheat , they use a diversified combo of P, k, c and mg. Not sure what they are saying about the root formula but prolly pond enzyme in a fancy bottle LOL. I'll stick to the raw stuff as water weight adds a lot off postage as well. Don't want to jinx the pocket book . neh?

Yeah some heavy is quite pricey...but the foliar isn't bad at like 20 bucks for 250ml...I use it at 1ml per 25ml water. But it's the best foliar I've used and I really only use it in veg like every or every other week

Theory : create big sterile root balls(h202) in veg with fast acting chemical ferts then flip to organics , use molasses ,seaweed,pond enzyme and organic snake oils to create bacteria bloom in root ball(areoponic gud kind). Still trying to figure out the ph drop. maybe nitrates (need bad bac non air loving bugs to consume nitrates, possibly run water through dense media reactor column like fish tank nitrogen cycle ) Easier to simple change res water. Not gud for environment waste water that is high in nitrate)

Nitrates Might be what is causing cellular apoptosis ( early end game, yellow leaf in third trimester for live soil grows. Unfortunate reality of bacterial nitrogen cycle? periodic flush followed by highly oxygenated tea doses? More drainage.

checked the ph this morning 6.3 checked again this evening 4.8. The clone tub is fine, holding 6.3. with no circ pump, just two air stones. flowering plant root balls look ok and do not smell, no green or slime. At least I am getting a good spread of PH but hate to change res water every few days. With plants in overdrive it may be what it takes. I need to test for nitrate levels. I may have bacteria bloom die off or high nitrates from enhancers like sugar n pond enzymes but no foul odor to speak of. I could try a new pump , this submersible has been ad for a few years Or try no pump jus air and see what happens.

yup the one with more sugar. and building bigger, by a noticeable difference. Did some home work, reduced ppm, added more 02 bubbles and a little h202 ta kill bad bacteria. chem salts only for now

Man, you only gave us 13 minutes to guess!

(I had no idea, could have been the same flower from a different side, or a slightly different angle, but I was gonna guess for ya)

:slide:

Back
Top Bottom