Mars Hydro - Cookies Kush

The cookie Kush curse my friend...I think I've yet to see a cookies Kush journal make it til harvest...the abandon journal forum is riddled with cookie Kush journals lol it drives me nuts because I have a few beans and wanna see how someone else's turn out! Keep it goin strong man!

The cookie Kush curse my friend...I think I've yet to see a cookies Kush journal make it til harvest...the abandon journal forum is riddled with cookie Kush journals lol it drives me nuts because I have a few beans and wanna see how someone else's turn out! Keep it goin strong man!

Ha ha ha ha had me goin for a while there..promise i'll duke it out till the bloody end LOL. Today's update I have reserved one 1200 for each Kush plant(( cookie on right and vanilla on left) to see what the 2.5x2.5 foot print may yield without crowding.
20151222_172200_1_.jpg

cookie
20151222_172211_1_.jpg

vanilla
20151222_172216_1_.jpg

hmmm I have a gut feeling to foliar feed , maybe some sea weed n some molasses right before lights out. I was recently reading up on light manipulation. far red shuts the plant down like right now. THis may not be desirable if foliar feeding at lights out as the plant may need an hour or two to digest the feed, Neh? anyway I ordered a few uvb bulbs and a few far red bulbs , a watering can n pump sprayer an of course some timers for the light manipulation. As for the foliar feed, I am thinking I need to go back through the hempen thread and re -read what some of the gurus on board have to say.. the smarter I get the denser my weed becomes hee hee.

Heavy 16 makes some awesome foliar

I did visit with the heavy 16 page . some pricey snake oil there bruh! they want 150 a gallon for the molasses/seaweed water LOL. THey seem to have a lot of verbage describing the product which is good but a little razzle dazzley. I think the silica protects overheat , they use a diversified combo of P, k, c and mg. Not sure what they are saying about the root formula but prolly pond enzyme in a fancy bottle LOL. I'll stick to the raw stuff as water weight adds a lot off postage as well. Don't want to jinx the pocket book . neh?

quote" That is because in the engineering of this product we took the view of = evolutionary biologists believing that all terrestrial plants came from an original aquatic environment. This approach has allowed for a deeper understanding of plant energy transfers and biochemical needs."

hmmmm...so aquatic plants absorb through leaves kinda like filter feeders , sea minerals n silica (ie mud n clay n dead starfish). You are what you eat then you get cold pressed and watered down , put in a fancy bottle LOL

Back
Top Bottom