Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

Matrix- you're gonna love the SuperSkunk, she's a bit of a stretcher though- heads up!
Yeah I grew it once before it got over 3-4 foot high. Thanks the reply man
I have been doing DWC for a few years.
Now I have a DWC and soil grows going.

It's not hard to learn DWC and get excellent results.
The main think is keeping it within the recommended perimeter.
OK cool I got good results from the drip system I just wanted something that grows faster

It's that time again,

The Blues Brothers has been a dream grow. @Blue Planet Nutrients has done an outstanding job on their nutrient line. This grow ranks up there with one of the easiest, hands off, remote control grows that I have ever done. If anyone is out there listening Blue Planet Nutrient is by far the best nutrient line I have used in DWC. Hands down. At first I was not sure about the high ppm range they recommended, but I when with it, and I surprised and amazed at the results.

Not a lot to update in words, so check out some of the images from the last few days.

So with out farther ado, I give you The Blues Brothers:

Three Blue Kings 9-18b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-18c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-18d.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-19.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-19a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-19b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-21.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-21a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-21b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-22.jpg

That's All Folk's

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

It's that time again,

The Blues Brothers has been a dream grow. @Blue Planet Nutrients has done an outstanding job on their nutrient line. This grow ranks up there with one of the easiest, hands off, remote control grows that I have ever done. If anyone is out there listening Blue Planet Nutrient is by far the best nutrient line I have used in DWC. Hands down. At first I was not sure about the high ppm range they recommended, but I when with it, and I surprised and amazed at the results.

Not a lot to update in words, so check out some of the images from the last few days.

That's All Folk's

Tok..
Damn those buds already look dense! Gorgeous scrog man. Perfect. So it appears that once budding starts you no longer worry about taking any leaves above the canopy, is that correct?

Yeah I grew it once before it got over 3-4 foot high. Thanks the reply man

OK cool I got good results from the drip system I just wanted something that grows fast

It's that time again,

That's All Folk's

Tok..
That grow looks insane man what strain are they ?

Good Morning 420 Magazine growers. May the light shine brightly over your ladies.

Time for another update. She has been developing nicely and fattening up her buds. The Blues Bothers have about another 3-4 weeks to go for harvest. I must give another shout out to @Blue Planet Nutrients and @ViparSpectra the nutrients and the light made this grow possible and a breeze to grow.

Tok..
Three Blue Kings 9-23b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23d.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-24a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-25.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-26.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-26a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-26b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-26c.jpg

That's All Folk's

Good Morning 420 Magazine growers. May the light shine brightly over your ladies.

Time for another update. She has been developing nicely and fattening up her buds. The Blues Bothers have about another 3-4 weeks to go for harvest. I must give another shout out to @Blue Planet Nutrients and @ViparSpectra the nutrients and the light made this grow possible and a breeze to grow.

Tok..
Three Blue Kings 9-23b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23d.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-24a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-25.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-26.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-26a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-26b.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-26c.jpg

That's All Folk's
That's one plant farrkk that's unreal and here I am trying to use a 60l res lol,how long was the the grow time man ?

P. S let's grow!

Time for another update.

The Blues Brothers aka (Three Blue Kings) is fattening up nicely. She has about another 3 or 4 weeks to be ready for the picking. Before I go any farther, I highly recommend using's @Blue Planet Nutrients is by far the easiest nutrient line I have used. Just follow their feed schedule, wither it be the basic, elite-high yield, or the three part; I believe you will be very surprised by the results. Not a lot more to say, except I wish I had a better sense of smell. :rofl:

With no farther ado, The Blues Brothers.

Image are from last 3 or 4 days.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Time for another update.

The Blues Brothers aka (Three Blue Kings) is fattening up nicely. She has about another 3 or 4 weeks to be ready for the picking. Before I go any farther, I highly recommend using's @Blue Planet Nutrients is by far the easiest nutrient line I have used. Just follow their feed schedule, wither it be the basic, elite-high yield, or the three part; I believe you will be very surprised by the results. Not a lot more to say, except I wish I had a better sense of smell. :rofl:

With no farther ado, The Blues Brothers.

Image are from last 3 or 4 days.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Damn I can't say enough about how great this is. So I have a few questions for you Tok -

- how do you get the night pictures?
- can you show us what is going on under the canopy? Have you done anything down there?
- what temp and humidity are you generally at for this budding out? They seem to be getting bigger DAILY, so your environment must be right on.

Thanks! Amazing grow.

Damn I can't say enough about how great this is. So I have a few questions for you Tok -
- how do you get the night pictures?
- can you show us what is going on under the canopy? Have you done anything down there?
- what temp and humidity are you generally at for this budding out? They seem to be getting bigger DAILY, so your environment must be right on.

Thanks! Amazing grow.
Thanks for stopping by @Nine Toed Hippie and @Jon

The room the tent is in is dark during the day, so I just open the tent door and use flash expose. I just started trying a couple of night shots, and during flower you can really see the bud development.

The bottom looks very dense and the next scrog I do will be to address this issue.

I always have a fan on the floor of the tent to help disperse and break up the humidity ceiling. Currently temp is 72 with 49% humidity.

I need to buy a good dehumidifier, and while I'm at it a humidifier too.

Thanks for stopping by @Nine Toed Hippie and @Jon

The room the tent is in is dark during the day, so I just open the tent door and use flash expose. I just started trying a couple of night shots, and during flower you can really see the bud development.

The bottom looks very dense and the next scrog I do will be to address this issue.

I always have a fan on the floor of the tent to help disperse and break up the humidity ceiling. Currently temp is 72 with 49% humidity.

I need to buy a good dehumidifier, and while I'm at it a humidifier too.
Thanks for the quick responses. I do the fan on the floor too, that'll go in shortly. My big boy oscillating fan covers the tops well, but the underneath one, scrog or not, blows air right up through the bottom and that's key, I agree with you. I am just now realizing how much good air flow has to do with healthy, robust plants and buds in particular.

I have a dehumidifier and a humidifier. I only ever use the humidifier for seedlings. The dehumidifier is okay, it'll lower the number in a 5x5 by about 10 points and has a decent sized reservoir, but whatever you do, DON'T FALL FOR THE GREEN LIGHT MYTH!!! My dehumidifier has a green light on it that's real obvious and on the top. In my scrog attempt that went seedy, I have determined it was due to having that light in the middle of the tent for all of budding, even in the dark (duh....) that made my scrog go hermie. I was told by someone I trusted that a green light cannot disrupt the day/night cycle if it's on in the dark, unlike any other color light, so I went with it. Bad move. Just sayin. When I use it for late budding in the current tent, that green light will be well covered with duct tape.

Okay, I guess it time to get the ball rolling.

I have a portable RO until for my water:

PuroSmart High Flow RO System Home Water Treatment System​

Capable of making 15 or 50 gallons of RO water a day (depending on model), and last about a year for me. Replaceable filter and carbon filter. If anyone wants an affordable RO system this is it, at about $95.00 on the zon.

Now that the seed has germinated she will stay in the glass a couple days to develop more roots before she will go in a 3 gallon bucket for 5 or six weeks under an LED Grow Bulb, cost about 10 bucks.

veg light - type.jpg

In the veg tent she will be on 24hour light cycle and only receiving
5ml Silica
250 ppm's of cal-magic
3ml of General Hydroponics Rapid Start
about 7ml of Hydro-guard

for solution.

That's it, for about 4 or 5 weeks.

DYI veg tent

veg tent and light.jpg

day 1
HSO-Creen Crack F-F Day 1.jpg