Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

I did a solution change and flush the other day.

The 2 gallons of clear RO water I used for flush is almost as dark as the old solution.

Three Blue Kings 9-17.jpg

stem shot
Three Blue Kings 9-17a.jpg

The humidity is a little high ad was corrected.

That's all folk's.
Do you also check the temperature/humidity levels at canopy level periodically? When I did mine last grow, before it went hermie, mine looked much like yours does now (only took me four to do what you've done with one plant, lol), and I found that it was almost as if the tent had two different environments, one below the screen and one above the canopy. Do you find that as well?

I found that it was almost as if the tent had two different environments, one below the screen and one above the canopy. Do you find that as well?

it's common in most grows.
there's been some research done suggesting the surface of leaves create a very tiny localized micro - climate as well.

Thank you, but what is impressive is you building your own outdoors grow room. How cool is that.
Thanks, building stuff is easy for me. Lux, Par, Lumens, Joules, PH, PPM, VPD, etc, not so much…

First, let me welcome you to 420 Magazine @Matrix848484

There are plenty of great DWC grower on the site, but you need to help us help you.
The roots look healthy enough.

Do you take images everyday?

Too start
What strain? Indica dominant?
What is your ppm's?
What is your ph?
How often do you change your solution?
Solution temperature?
What nutrient line are you using?

If you start a grow journal wee will be able to follow along and help if needed.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Do you also check the temperature/humidity levels at canopy level periodically? When I did mine last grow, before it went hermie, mine looked much like yours does now (only took me four to do what you've done with one plant, lol), and I found that it was almost as if the tent had two different environments, one below the screen and one above the canopy. Do you find that as well?
Good Morning @Jon

I actually check below, on top, and above the canopy. The majority of the time you will only see the one below the canopy, which often will be the highest on humidity.

Today's update day 21 from the switch to 12/12.

Tonight when the lights come on I will show you how I defoliate. Last night I was cleaning up under the canopy; there is no trim during this process. All the leaves that I have been pushing down in the canopy away from the light are being reject by the plant itself. If done properly the plant receives little or no stress from the event. The first image is cleaning up under the canopy, then you will see some images of what will be removed.

This is a light cleanup from last night, tonight I get busy.

Three Blue Kings 9-10c.jpg

What will be trimmed tonight. This is all below the canopy that will drain nutrient from the top buds. This stuff would become popcorn buds if allow to stay.

Three Blue Kings 9-10b.jpg

This will be opened up for better air follow. This is also, why I prefer scrogging Sativa strains over Indica's, it get real tight under the canopy.

Three Blue Kings 9-11c.jpg

These images are from the last three day's.

Three Blue Kings 9-09.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-09c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-10.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-10a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-11.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-11a.jpg

@ViparSpectra XS-2000
Three Blue Kings 9-11d.jpg

That's all folk's

More to come in a couple days after trimming.

Stay safe, and Grow well my friends,

Tok..
Is this one plant?

Thanks for stopping by @Ljb1

One is all I can get in the tent when I do DWC in a 4x4 tent, but I will be placing two or three soil plants in there soon, they are waiting for their time under the light.
No scrog on soil grow this time, may be next soil grow.

She is currently building some nice sticky buds.
Wow thats a beast mate love it

First, let me welcome you to 420 Magazine @Matrix848484

There are plenty of great DWC grower on the site, but you need to help us help you.
The roots look healthy enough.

Do you take images everyday?

Too start
What strain? Indica dominant?
What is your ppm's?
What is your ph?
How often do you change your solution?
Solution temperature?
What nutrient line are you using?

If you start a grow journal wee will be able to follow along and help if needed.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hello toks thanks for the welcome man I don't take pics everyday usually but I'll give you some specs to see what you think thanks

Strain - Super skunk
Ppms - Around 900-1000
Ph - 6.0
Solution temp has around been around 80
Nutrient line is canna classic
I haven't change the solution yet its been around 2 weeks ,do I need to change it if the ppm and pH levels haven't changed and stayed stable? Its got a small bucket inside the 60L bin but once the roots got longer I was just going to fill the 60l up with the soultion. I wanted to try and get 1 pound off each plant I got 1000w light atm and was going to add another once the plants got more established.thanks again for the reply

P.s let's grow

Couple things.
Ph is fine , but anything over 72 degrees in the bucket increases your chances for root rot. Get your solution temp down to around 68 degrees.

Get into the habit of changing your solution every 5 to 7 days.

How much aeration do you have for that size container?

Hope this helps.
OK I'll try to keep the water cooler , I got a 20L bucket inside the 60L bucket as a res bucket once the roots got longer I was going to start filling the 60L.The roots look pretty healthy but it's early days , can I have the water lever 100-200mm from the netted basket or should it be touching it?? Thanks man

20210920_223825.jpg

20210920_223751.jpg

20210920_223746.jpg

20210920_223854.jpg

@Matrix848484 If it were me I would keep the water around 10 to 20mm (1/2 to 3/4 inch.) below the basket.

Have you did a DWC grow before?
It's not hard, but you need to pay attention to the growing conditions.

edit: Forgot to mention your lady does look happy currently.
Nah I haven't done it before only drip system. Do you even trim the roots abit if they get out of control? what system do you use ?

Back
Top Bottom