Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The Blue Mystic now has the tent all to herself due to the harvest of the Northern Light today. This lady absolutely loves her Reflector 96.
420-magazine-mobile1415358480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1802062785.jpg

I will start a grow in november. 32 plants. But I already took the clones a few days ago. They're not rooted but I think they will be in about a week from now. That would be my Mars cup entry if it's in November. But I guess I will be disqualified according to my own rules suggestions :) LOL

Ill be starting another seed late November early December. Depends when i harvest this one. I plan on chopping this one cleaning up my tent and starting another seed all in the same day.

Not trying to delay a contest but it is obvious that there is still a lot to pull together in order to prevent some of the "heart ache" from the last cup.
My only question is why not wait to start at beginning of the year? I feel most will take a break around the Holidays and this allows plenty of time to establish ground rules and categories. .

I tend to agree. It would probably be smart. It's very little time to prepare something. I'll gladly compete with my upcoming 32 Train Wreck grow if they allow me though. I like these competitions :) Inspires me to work harder

Not trying to delay a contest but it is obvious that there is still a lot to pull together in order to prevent some of the "heart ache" from the last cup.
My only question is why not wait to start at beginning of the year? I feel most will take a break around the Holidays and this allows plenty of time to establish ground rules and categories. .

The Blue Mystic now has the tent all to herself due to the harvest of the Northern Light today. This lady absolutely loves her Reflector 96.
420-magazine-mobile1415358480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1802062785.jpg

Congratulations :goodjob::thumb:

I will start a grow in november. 32 plants. But I already took the clones a few days ago. They're not rooted but I think they will be in about a week from now. That would be my Mars cup entry if it's in November. But I guess I will be disqualified according to my own rules suggestions :) LOL

We won't set rules from seedling to harvest or many people can not join in. They an join in from growth to harvest.

Ill be starting another seed late November early December. Depends when i harvest this one. I plan on chopping this one cleaning up my tent and starting another seed all in the same day.

:thumb: I will advise i we can prolong the contest, so that more people can join in.

We hope we can host this Mars CUP soon, then we have no promotion for Christmas, because we brought price down two times this year, the profit is very low, so it is hard for us for Christmas promotion now.

We won't set rules from seedling to harvest or many people can not join in. They an join in from growth to harvest.
So then i can join with my 32 plant grow! It's gonna be a interesting run. My biggest grow so far. I will probably be the first finisher. Sea of green is the fastest and most productive growing method. I plan to finish the whole grow in 9 weeks. 2 week vegg, then 7 weeks flowering. Train wreck finish in 7 weeks in hydro. 8 weeks in soil

This rapidly maturing cola is a mere 82 days from seed. She has spent her entire life under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96. Let us see how full she gets over the next four weeks.
420-magazine-mobile356797850.jpg

We like your ladies:thumb: They are always happy with reflector 96.

Im actually gonna get a clone from my buddy so i should be able to drop a week or 2 from my next grow.

Mars CUP 4 will begin from Nov. Welcome to joining us.:cheer:

So then i can join with my 32 plant grow! It's gonna be a interesting run. My biggest grow so far. I will probably be the first finisher. Sea of green is the fastest and most productive growing method. I plan to finish the whole grow in 9 weeks. 2 week vegg, then 7 weeks flowering. Train wreck finish in 7 weeks in hydro. 8 weeks in soil

You are always good at it. We will release the final rules about CUP4 tomorrow:cheer: Let 's expect your excellent growing in this contest.

As always - I will participate if allowed. I was actually considering to set up a fake google account so I can get a fake youtube account, so I can do video's as well

Back
Top Bottom