Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Damn, the FC3000 shipment is still waiting for clearance at Canadian Customs. It's sooooo slow. I can't wait to see you use it
thanks for notifying me. I've been also waiting for my seeds from true north which is sitting at customs for the last three days.

thanks for notifying me. I've been also waiting for my seeds from true north which is sitting at customs for the last three days.
The speed of customs clearance is very slow recently. I don't know why

Probably the time of year. Christmas and a global pandemic really outs a heavy strain on delivery logistics. Canada (ontario) is locking down tighter and tighter every week.
Right, we've been getting a lot of news lately about American logistics, a lot of logistics delays

When is the harvest expected to be in time to be a Christmas present?

When is the harvest expected to be in time to be a Christmas present?
Yes !!!! It’s my Xmas present Xmas eve or Xmas day there coming down

Just got my new MarsHydro 5x5 tent up today and started my next grow. It’s a grow of upgrades with the tent being one of the big upgrades. Took down the old one and after 2.5 years the metal frame was rusting/falling apart on me. I didn’t know that until I was taking it down today, I just wanted a bigger better tent. So for now my seedlings and a gifted plant sit under my MarsHydro SP250 light. The other upgrade was just shipped out today from another light sponsor here on the forum and will be here just before Xmas

42F3EE45-B995-46CE-8F40-B319FD0522FA.jpeg
70A4653E-D5E3-41C4-BC07-44921752F23A.jpeg
C8AB99EE-49E8-4877-B3C0-8673F5D783A5.jpeg

Just got my new MarsHydro 5x5 tent up today and started my next grow. It’s a grow of upgrades with the tent being one of the big upgrades. Took down the old one and after 2.5 years the metal frame was rusting/falling apart on me. I didn’t know that until I was taking it down today, I just wanted a bigger better tent. So for now my seedlings and a gifted plant sit under my MarsHydro SP250 light. The other upgrade was just shipped out today from another light sponsor here on the forum and will be here just before Xmas

42F3EE45-B995-46CE-8F40-B319FD0522FA.jpeg
70A4653E-D5E3-41C4-BC07-44921752F23A.jpeg
C8AB99EE-49E8-4877-B3C0-8673F5D783A5.jpeg
The SP250 is a great lamp for veg

i have to thank mars hydro

i have two ts1000 lights, purchased within the last two years

one of the drivers recently failed and i knew it was the driver cuz when i exchanged one driver for the other the light worked

so i contacted mars hydro,, sarah,, apparently,,

and when i provided my story and a photo,, and my purchase info,, nothing more,

and their contact was oh so polite, tho english grammatically challenged, in a cute way

and they shipped a new driver to me right away,, and it is en route as i type

i thot very fair and fine service,,

cheers mars hydro

and their contact was oh so polite, tho english grammatically challenged, in a cute way
That's what we should do, but it's true that our English is, well, not really authentic:nerd-with-glasses:

Hey, growers, Mars Hydro released the new tents!
2 in 1 indoor grow tent, individual rooms for plants germination, veg, and flower stages. Grow round after round, never stop!:hug:
2-in-1 90x60x140cm(3'x2')
2-in-1 120x90x180cm(4'x3')
2-in-1 150x120x200cm(5'x4')

As a new grower I recently bought ts 3000 with a dimmer. Mars has put a dimmer on it, but tells us to adjust the heights in different stages of grow and have lights at 100%. Why wouldn't we save a little money say in Veg running light dimmed, but putting lights closer? I have no concept of ppm's or anything unless I buy meters to read. Why is there no recommendations for using dimmer from the manufacture? Lights would also last longer not running at 100%

As a new grower I recently bought ts 3000 with a dimmer. Mars has put a dimmer on it, but tells us to adjust the heights in different stages of grow and have lights at 100%. Why wouldn't we save a little money say in Veg running light dimmed, but putting lights closer? I have no concept of ppm's or anything unless I buy meters to read. Why is there no recommendations for using dimmer from the manufacture? Lights would also last longer not running at 100%
On our website, we always advise customers to dim the light instead of the height, so as to save more electricity costs. You‘re right, otherwise there is no sense in designing a dimmer

Back
Top Bottom