Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

We're growing in here guys....this the season for fine Mars presents under our Christmas trees. Never used a seedling mat but now that it's back in stock...it is getting cold, winter is coming

20211210_125422.jpg

Perfect Combination of Plants Grow! Mars Hydro Seedling Heat Mat Kits! New Arrival!
Whenever you need heat, the evenly distributed infrared heating module offer a uniform heat with no noise~ The digital thermostat controller maintains a stable temp anywhere between 40℉-108℉!!!!
Check more details here: https: www.mars-hydro.com
I've just asked missus santa clause for one :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hard to judge, I'm not electrical engineer. The only socket used in the tent room is the grow light one (oh and a couple 15w fans which is nothing). Noticed, when its before or 50-55 theres no problem , once cranked up to even 80-85% after good few hrs it simply trips my socket breaker, and if i reset it immediately trips again, if in say 30-40minutes works fine .happened twice over last 2 days. After those 2 episodes I've simply turned it off, afraid to leave it unattended while away
More than likely the breaker is old, they call them lazy breaker. I would try to have breaker replaced, may correct your issue.

Hey. Which light are you using. I have a TSW2000 and struggling to get growth. Ph fine. Watering fine. Light is at 24” and at 75%. Any suggestions ?

Well in my 4x4 I’m running a fc3000 and a sp150 also I’m in a flood table witch is hydro so great for fast growth what media u are using I usally run my lights a bit closer then manufacture spec but not bye much you have a thread tag me in

Well in my 4x4 I’m running a fc3000 and a sp150 also I’m in a flood table witch is hydro so great for fast growth what media u are using I usally run my lights a bit closer then manufacture spec but not bye much you have a thread tag me in
I’m in soil. In Aust so make it myself after a few too heavy mixes. Potting mix, seedling mix for a bit of sand and perlite.
Ph is good. 6-7. Moisture is good. Water when meter shows low moisture, 4-5 days, PPFD is about 600. Light height is 24”.

Soil seems fine with 2 others in the tent. 4 x 4 x 1.2. They have had to handle excessive heat and I only have fans to cool. They were looking so bad I had to decide that those two strains can’t handle the heat. Temp is about 28C.
I’ve moved them outside. Leaves were very canoed but are now relaxing. They are in good shade. PPFD is about 300. Letting them dry out before adding any water. I have Epsom salts at the ready too.
Pics below.
3CD50892-B262-4810-AD55-BC8D7CC3F9CD.jpeg
52B01415-7B0D-4DFD-BB8B-60A0A3056A20.jpeg
21F2549A-AF65-4762-934F-F4EBFA5678D3.jpeg

Mars Hydro Christmas Pre-Sale :theband:
Buy & Get Free Gift Bag:love:
[Activity Time: Dec. 13th, 2021 - Dec. 20th, 2021]
[Gift Bag 1 (Values within $100) ]
[Gift Bag 2 (Values within $150) ]
[Gift Bag 3 (Values within $280) ]

How to get the Gift Bag?:love:
[Rules]

Over $900 get Gift Bag 1
Over $1500 get Gift Bag 2
Over $2000 get Gift Bag 3

[NOTICE]:love:
The gift is random according to our stock.
You can get a free gift if you meet the rule! The time is limited! Come on friends!
Shop on www.mars-hydro.com

Back
Top Bottom