Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Another FC E6500 to add to my room would be amazing. These lights are incredible :)

E53AA03F-88E8-4F97-9C27-C46EB4542FD9.jpeg

The FC4800 has made Bubs as bright as can be. They're good friends :high-five:

20211206_211555.jpg
That pic has GOT to be entered for some type of pic of the month - simply STUNNING

The FC4800 has made Bubs as bright as can be. They're good friends :high-five:

20211206_211555.jpg
Don’t yall think @Krissi should submit this for photo of the month?! :D You only have til the 15th Krissi!

Don’t yall think @Krissi should submit this for photo of the month?! :D You only have til the 15th Krissi!
I posted one!!! Maybe I shouldn't have?? I like them both! Maybe I'll use the other pics for a plant of the month come January? That competition is way too stiff though!!

Screenshot_20211206-122945_Samsung Internet.jpg

I posted one!!! Maybe I shouldn't have?? I like them both! Maybe I'll use the other pics for a plant of the month come January? That competition is way too stiff though!!

Screenshot_20211206-122945_Samsung Internet.jpg
Well that one is JUST as spectacular!

Collected everyone's opinions. For Christmas we have prepared gifts for everyone, which will be revealed tomorrow. We are going to prepare a lot of interesting questions for this event, so please participate!:circle-of-love:

Mars Hydro led grow light solution for CO2 environment use & FC8000 Giveaway
People may know that CO2(Carbon dioxide) is good for cannabis growing more or less, but what main advantages to add CO2? Let’s talk about it today.
Advantages of adding CO2:
1) Bigger Yields, Faster Growth.
CO2 can make your plants grow up to 20% faster, produce bigger plants, and enhance your yields.
2) Allow higher temperature.
Maintaining 1200-1500 PPM of CO2 in the grow area allows growers to keep temperatures much higher than normal, up to 95°F (35°C).
3) Safer grow environment
CO2 generator could create natural smells to help cover up the smell of cannabis.

LED Light solution for CO2 environment:
As we already knew the pros of using CO2, so you plan to add CO2 for your plant babies? And you may be curious what LED light solution will be good for your grow room if you are allowed to add CO2.
From the relevant report showed the higher level of CO2 about natural CO2 level(about 400ppm) will allow for more light
to be used in photosynthesis. PPFD of at least 800-1500umol/m2/s for optimal lighting with an additional CO2 level of 1200-1500ppm.Our new released FC/FCE8000 can output 1000-1600umol/m2/s PPFD.

Why Mars hydro FC8000 is highly recommended for CO2 environment use?
- Uniform PPFD distribution. Average about 1000umol at each tested spot.
- PPFD from 1000umol to 1600 umol, which is needed for 1000-1500ppm CO2 level.
- 800W max power can output enough heat to help photosynthesis process.

You are going to add the FC8000 for your CO2 growing environment ? :)

Mars hydro giveaway FC8000 is coming soon, want to win this monster LED?

Features of FC8000

800W Draw power

2.9 µmol/j high efficiency

5*5ft VEG cover; 4*4ft FLOWER cover

Best commercial LED solution for CO2 environment

Evenly light spectrum distribution

Detachable passively-cooled bar

Dimming Daisy chain function

Stay tuned !!!

:( I dont have the space for that behemoth!

Mars Hydro New Year’s Gift Giveaway is coming. Click the link to participate! :high-five:

Lol - for THAT one I’ll have to hope NOT to win the FC8000 because I just dont have the space for it - but that seedling mat means I could have one where I could actually get the DESIRED temperature without layers of tea towels!

Perfect Combination of Plants Grow! Mars Hydro Seedling Heat Mat Kits! New Arrival!
Whenever you need heat, the evenly distributed infrared heating module offer a uniform heat with no noise~ The digital thermostat controller maintains a stable temp anywhere between 40℉-108℉!!!!
Check more details here: https: www.mars-hydro.com

Back
Top Bottom