Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheesygrinsmiley:

@Mars Hydro's FC4800 made her...

Been burping in a jar for one week, my Blueberry Autoflower Jasmine

Thanks to this light, she gave me just shy of 4 ounces and this to look at until I get to smoke her in 3 weeks!

20211213_082818~2.jpg

20211213_082830.jpg

20211213_082741.jpg

20211213_082845.jpg

20211213_082813.jpg

Anyone got the newest Mars Hydro Seedling Heat Mat Kits? Works perfect for indoor seedling starts and plant propagation.
Insulating &IP67 Waterproof&Overheat Protection, safe to use. Helping your plants, seeds, or your reptile to survive the cold winter smoothly ❤️❤️
Come on! www.mars-hydro.com

Anyone got the newest Mars Hydro Seedling Heat Mat Kits? Works perfect for indoor seedling starts and plant propagation.
Insulating &IP67 Waterproof&Overheat Protection, safe to use. Helping your plants, seeds, or your reptile to survive the cold winter smoothly ❤️❤️
Come on! www.mars-hydro.com
Hehe I could have used this during my current run. I had to use an electric heater and a box and go in the room constantly to check the temps about 10 times a day. This mat would have certainly made my life easier! Good shout @Mars Hydro you really are filling every equipment need for a complete grow! ☺️☺️

Remember to win your New Year's gift! :thumb:

I thought you had harnessed the sun with your FC 6500. Then you brought out the 8000 series and blew my mind. @Mars Hydro always trying to push the boundaries and set the standard when it comes to lights. Really impressive as usual :)
Thanks for your support:circle-of-love:

New Year's Gift
Round 3
: The most exciting part of this event is here! FC8000 will be given to the winner as a New Year gift!
How to become a winner? Please see below.
Share Cannabis Christmas Dress Up. @ two of your friends and wish them a Merry Christmas.
Rules::love:
1. Share pics
2. Mention @ 2 Friend
3. Wish your friends a Merry Christmas!
4. Tag #marshydrofc8000
5. One day one post.
Time: 12.20-12.25:love:
Click to participate!

The latest FC 8000 and FC-E 8000 have launched recently.

Feel free to check out this two powerful 800w lamp. So far the best led solution for commercial cultivation with supplemental Co2 applications from mars hydro.

www.mars-hydro. com
Code: 420Magazine to save

[Chance to win free FC8000 ]

the best led solution for commercial
2 questions if I may:

1. How do you differentiate commercial from hobby? If anything, commercial over here in the Netherlands, means lower quality/care, so what is your message there?
2. Can you help me understand the use-case for the FC-E range, given the small price difference between that one and the FC range? (40 - 200)

2 questions if I may:

1. How do you differentiate commercial from hobby? If anything, commercial over here in the Netherlands, means lower quality/care, so what is your message there?
2. Can you help me understand the use-case for the FC-E range, given the small price difference between that one and the FC range? (40 - 200)
1. The distinction between hobbyists and commercial growers is simple. Hobbyists have very small acreage and they generally don't add CO2 to their cannabis grows because of the high cost. It's up to them to decide which light they want to use for their cannabis.
Commercial growers, on the other hand, generally choose high power lights to boost their cannabis production. Many commercial growers also add CO2 to cannabis, which is a costly investment.
As far as we know, the quality and level of care for commercial grow in the US is very high. Poor quality means they don't sell well after harvest.
2. different chip brands for FC and FC-E series, FC uses Samsung 301B chip (higher efficiency) and FC-E uses BridgeLux (cost effective). Other aspects of FC and FC-E are basically the same.
Did my answer help you?

2. different chip brands for FC and FC-E series, FC uses Samsung 301B chip (higher efficiency) and FC-E uses BridgeLux (cost effective). Other aspects of FC and FC-E are basically the same.
Struggling to see, in light of that, why I would opt for the FC-E, ever? It's a potential half a gram/watt drop for not a lot of savings? Or should I take the combined answer 1 and 2 to read that if I am not using CO2, getting the FC is nice for your sales, but not helping my grow?

Struggling to see, in light of that, why I would opt for the FC-E, ever? It's a potential half a gram/watt drop for not a lot of savings? Or should I take the combined answer 1 and 2 to read that if I am not using CO2, getting the FC is nice for your sales, but not helping my grow?
My friend @Paul Squiggle has the FC-E4800 and he absolutely loves it! Slightly more cost effective than my FC4800, just if you want to be a touch more eco friendly PlanetJ!

Back
Top Bottom