Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace and prosperity this Christmas and in the coming New Year.:circle-of-love:

Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace and prosperity this Christmas and in the coming New Year.:circle-of-love:
Merry Christmas and thank you for taking care of this community so well

:green_heart::passitleft:

We're considering making a new sticker in coming year so this time we need your favor.

Wish all nice and amazing guys can give some proposal.

The requirements for new sticker design:
⏺Brief Design
⏺Remarkable LOGO
⏺Distinctive Style

3 luck designers win Xmas Gift if your design Get favored by Mars Team. Thanks for big support!!

Come on all,let show your imagination

Oh I'll post this one here as well, finished first grow with my new Mars Hydro SP-150
Main bud of BSF Amnesia Auto.

IMG_2723.JPG

Oh I'll post this one here as well, finished first grow with my new Mars Hydro SP-150
Main bud of BSF Amnesia Auto.

IMG_2723.JPG
Thats one pretty bud!

We're considering making a new sticker in coming year so this time we need your favor.

Wish all nice and amazing guys can give some proposal.

The requirements for new sticker design:
⏺Brief Design
⏺Remarkable LOGO
⏺Distinctive Style

3 luck designers win Xmas Gift if your design Get favored by Mars Team. Thanks for big support!!

Come on all,let show your imagination
You guys should have an image in the solar system above our planet with a rocket donned with Mars Hydro written on it leaving Earth and heading to Mars with the Mars planet image as one massive grow farm-the whole planet the rocket is going to should have huge cola plants just all over it like trees in forests are seen as we enter our atmosphere..maybe I'll draw it out for ya...

Oh and much love this New Year to our @Mars Hydro family. Thanks for everything you do for us, in this community and beyond! My plants fight to be under this light and it doesn't matter what age, strain or place in development they are in, these products produce and produce and produce some more! Love my FC4800!

20220101_121519.jpg
20211231_111539.jpg
20220102_103250.jpg

20220102_210659.jpg

Back
Top Bottom