Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yup should come with led glasses these lights.
;)
Yeah - when I got my FC3000, I didn’t realize it was ON, and it was laying lights up so when I plugged it in I got the full Martian Sun in my eyes was was seeing spots for hours! LOL

It's a daily problem for me with having to raise and drop the 4800 every morning and night...idk why I keep my eyes open...I should have learned by now :rolleyes:

It's a daily problem for me with having to raise and drop the 4800 every morning and night...idk why I keep my eyes open...I should have learned by now :rolleyes:
I have no excuse - I’ve got the blasted LED glasses RIGHT NEXT to my tent!

I agree. I have 2 TSW 2000’s and their basically at the ceiling. So it’s hard not to look at them. Just have to remember not to. I need one of the ol 70’s model headband style visors. Preferably blue.
So. Pretty. Can't. Look. Away. :rofl:

I have no excuse - I’ve got the blasted LED glasses RIGHT NEXT to my tent!
I have my Ray-Bans not far lmao hop skip and jump and still, I choose to blind myself

Yeah - when I got my FC3000, I didn’t realize it was ON, and it was laying lights up so when I plugged it in I got the full Martian Sun in my eyes was was seeing spots for hours! LOL
Yup know that feeling way to well lol

Hey guys and gals. Just so you know you can get grow room sunglasses. They are specifically designed for use in grow rooms and block out the light spectrum used in the room and also UV light which can irreparably damage your eyes. I have a pair and they actually make it so I can see the real leaf colour with my lights on. Highly recommended.

Keep it up and it’ll be a hop, skip and a stumble. Jk
I believe I have. Thank God for sturdy poles
Hey guys and gals. Just so you know you can get grow room sunglasses. They are specifically designed for use in grow rooms and block out the light spectrum used in the room and also UV light which can irreparably damage your eyes. I have a pair and they actually make it so I can see the real leaf colour with my lights on. Highly recommended.
I like the burn :rofl::eye-roll::yahoo:

I’m sure there fans do killer just like there lights if I was you I’ll pull the trigger I wished I got one wen i purchased mine but they didn’t sell them yet but wen mine gives out I’m definitely goin with Mars !!!!
Still in customs clearance. Maybe 15 days later.

Back
Top Bottom