Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

People have started posting pics of the nugs being grown under this light recently, BID's journal 6.0 is his first mars2 run, I'm a first time grower and I am just finishing my first plant grown fully under a mars2 400w, I just looked at a small sample of a bud sugar leaf with a 100x microscope and you could not see plant for resin glands.

I know what you guys are saying about using 3 400's instead of one 1200 but if you are doing a bigger set up it would be kind of a PITA. I have 12 1200's and would hate to have to deal 36 400's instead lol. I'm hoping these things kick ass or all my HPS friends are gonna be like told ya so! Haha!

If this was already posted sorry,I didn't see it.It's the Recommended Hanging distance for TopLed.Just thought it would help some people with there led shopping.
0031503.JPG

Happy Turkey Day to all. J6k

Im a bit restricted to height so I think I will go with several smaller panels, seems like they can be closer without burning the plants and if footprint is the only thing I lose I can just add more light, (for a higher cost of course)
If no one els has any to chim in with?

Thanks Jimmy6000, this is really helpful,

I know what you guys are saying about using 3 400's instead of one 1200 but if you are doing a bigger set up it would be kind of a PITA. I have 12 1200's and would hate to have to deal 36 400's instead lol. I'm hoping these things kick ass or all my HPS friends are gonna be like told ya so! Haha!

Well you getting the flexibility benefit in your case cause 12 separate lights to raise and/or lower. To make it like my example you could use 6 -2400's and be same thing as you got now, if they had them.

BTW I want a room with 12-1200W panels.

Im a bit restricted to height so I think I will go with several smaller panels, seems like they can be closer without burning the plants and if footprint is the only thing I lose I can just add more light, (for a higher cost of course)
If no one els has any to chim in with?

Thanks Jimmy6000, this is really helpful,

I would do that too from how you describe your situation, if extra cost worth it to you.

Yeah for sure. I actually decided to just keep them all the way up without ratchets and mounted them with wire hangers to get them as high as I can get them since my tent is only 7 feet tall they are just gonna stretch right into the lights anyways and I'll probably have to train some of them down to keep them from getting too tall (vegged too long cuz I was building out). I just checked on them today and they look great, 1 week in!

Well you getting the flexibility benefit in your case cause 12 separate lights to raise and/or lower. To make it like my example you could use 6 -2400's and be same thing as you got now, if they had them.

BTW I want a room with 12-1200W panels.

Hey y'all I got my 700 today....very impressed.
Only thing I wish it had was a power switch.
I am throwing over my pineapple express in the
morning side by side to a 357 magx2..
It shipped from china on Thursday and I went to fedex
Today(sat)...
That's some kickass shipping as I watched fedex tracking.
Thank you so much Sara..I assure you that my business with you will continue.

Quick question for anyone using these lights....

Is some of the bulbs not visible.
Cuz on my 700 watt it looks like 3 bulbs are not lighting up?

I'm not sure if that's normal or its an issue with the panel I got..
Some one please let me know.

Thanks rtoddb72

Back
Top Bottom