Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Not here trying to change your mind. You want to gamble buying a 150$ led that claims to be 1200w be my guest. Let me know how the fish like them.

I&I

Still waiting on my $72 "free gift" sara...

Hi Sara, once again I am inquiring about the package that was delivered to the wrong address. The package was delivered to the wrong address and signed for by someone who has nothing to do with me or my package. At this point, I am not very happy about my package being shipped to the wrong address, and it being allowed to be signed by someone who has a completely different and unrelated name. Not to mention the address was not similar, and it was delivered to a different town.

So, once again I ask. How are we going to fix this problem. This light was supposed to be delivered to ME on Tuesday, and I have no package. It was delivered and recieved Monday by someone else.

I do not need you to reply to this email with a fedex tracking number again, I already have it, obviously if I know the package was wrongfully delivered and signed for. I need to come up with a solution so I am not simply out the $72 I spent on this "free gift."

I repeated myself due to the apparent misunderstanding of my prior emails, as this was already written to you before, and all I received in response was a tracking number for a delivered package.

Paul

I have started a grow journal for my Delicious Critical Super Silver Haze Feminized Seed that I got from Herbies. It is the first seed that will be grown 100% under my Mars II 400s. My current plants all had some CFL use at some point in the grow. Please feel free to come and have a look. Any input / advise would be appreciated.

Supergroomer Grows Silver Super Haze Mars II 400 LED

Supergroomer:peace:

I am asking my assistant if she gave me the wrong tracking. please wait, I am just back from Xmas holiday today, sorry for the late reply.

Hi Sara, once again I am inquiring about the package that was delivered to the wrong address. The package was delivered to the wrong address and signed for by someone who has nothing to do with me or my package. At this point, I am not very happy about my package being shipped to the wrong address, and it being allowed to be signed by someone who has a completely different and unrelated name. Not to mention the address was not similar, and it was delivered to a different town.

So, once again I ask. How are we going to fix this problem. This light was supposed to be delivered to ME on Tuesday, and I have no package. It was delivered and recieved Monday by someone else.

I do not need you to reply to this email with a fedex tracking number again, I already have it, obviously if I know the package was wrongfully delivered and signed for. I need to come up with a solution so I am not simply out the $72 I spent on this "free gift."

I repeated myself due to the apparent misunderstanding of my prior emails, as this was already written to you before, and all I received in response was a tracking number for a delivered package.

Paul

I sent you two emails, please reply me ASAP, thank you.

Paul

Sorry DocOc, our sun series are still under test. I will post once we are ready to sell them.:circle-of-love:
Release date of the sun series ?

Merry Xmas and wish you all had a great time with your family members.:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all. I wish you all happiness, health and prosperity
for the coming year. I hope you all join me in wishing for peace on earth for all people.
Thank you. Dan. :peace::Namaste::peace::thanks:

We just get back from our Christmas, really had a wonderful time. :volcano-smiley:
Now we are arranging the shipment and the tracking ref. will be updated later. :high-five:You guys can get your lights very soon. :cheer:
As our containers have arrived our US warehouse, anyone from USA can order freely now. :welcome:
Shipment will be arranged after the payment.:thanks:

Dear all my friends, as there are more than one customer has this question, I am here to explain it again: :Namaste:
Our website provides 3 years' warranty and the price is lower than ebay store. But since ebay has different policy which we have to obey, we can only provide one year warranty for you if you order from ebay store and the price will be higher.
Therefore, I always suggest you my friends order directly from our website and then you can get our best customer service. :circle-of-love::thanks:

Hello!

I am very interested in buying a Mars II (most likely within the week), and I was curious if any discounts are offered for finding Mars Hydro through 420magazine.com? If I do buy this light, and I am seriously considering it, its capabilities would be documented and advertised on this website.

Just curious before I decide to commit to anything else. Thanks in advance!

Please email me directly, thank you!:circle-of-love:
Hello!

I am very interested in buying a Mars II (most likely within the week), and I was curious if any discounts are offered for finding Mars Hydro through 420magazine.com? If I do buy this light, and I am seriously considering it, its capabilities would be documented and advertised on this website.

Just curious before I decide to commit to anything else. Thanks in advance!

These have been absolutely loving the Mars Hydro 100*3 LED Grow Light. :) When the girls are happy, I'm really happy. :)

SAM_1915.JPG
SAM_19131.JPG

sara,
From what you have learnred from the growers here or hell any salt led farmers what do yo recommend for a standard 3'x3' tent and a quality ufo for germing and cloning. Maybe throw in recommended heights from canopy, are the factory recommendations pretty spot on?

I'd like to order the Mars II 400W from eBay since I'm from Europe and need the light ASAP, but I'm kind of hoping I'm not looking at is a fake.

This is what I'd like to order, and I know Mars uses 5W chips but on the image of the description in the eBay link, there's this talk about how their 3W chips are better than 1W, which kind of confuses me.

Basically I need the lights ASAP, what would be my quickest option? Didn't get no reply on e-mail :/ I know the eBay account's name is mars-hydro-de, but that could easily be fake as well right?

Where are you at in Europe I'm dwelling with the same thing. I'm trying to get these tomatoes to grow but the light is really expensive to run. I can't wait till it starts to fruit a little so I can ease up on the energy bill.

If you purchase the light from ebay you lose 2 years worth of warranty... when purchased off of the site here you receive 3 years and only 1 year off of ebay..... If you read back a page or 2 Sara... The rep for the company explains why this is the least expensive place to purchase your light and to get the best customer service... She is usually on here about 9 pm my time (eastern USA) and always reply's at that time... I have personally received many lights from Sara and have never had a problem but I have read many times of issues on here that occurred because fakes were bought on ebay... I personally would not take the chance with so many scams going on and so many fish lights being sold as grow lights and all the other nightmare stories I have heard.... I know who I am dealing with when I deal with Sara and the site here and I have 3 years worth of warranty on each of my lights and a rep that I trust... That's worth much but ended up costing the least...I love my TopLeds (Mars-Hydro) and I'm a real person...:goof:..:circle-of-love:

sara,
From what you have learnred from the growers here or hell any salt led farmers what do yo recommend for a standard 3'x3' tent and a quality ufo for germing and cloning. Maybe throw in recommended heights from canopy, are the factory recommendations pretty spot on?

I would wait for a response from Sara. It is the Middle of the night in China. She usually gets on this forum in the evening. ;)

Back
Top Bottom