Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I would harvest around 200-350 grams in my 80x80x160 with just one Pro160, depending on the strain, so you don't have to use side-lighting. If you want to save some money

What do you suggest, to buy one more Mars Reflector 48 LED and put it on the side, or
something else ?ty

The mars 192 reflector covers 3x3?

I think im gonna go for the el cheapo lights demonicangel uses. Cheap or not those lights do a great job for the price they cost. The proof is on her early miss grow

Read up on the par value actually required to grow and make an educated choice they will say it covers 4x4 when it actuality you will end up with not properly covered sides

idk how much more you could gain from adding a few side-bars, but I intend to find out when I receive my prizes :)

Ok i ask again. Which model of Cree leds you use in Cree 128? Also i need to say that ive been reading this thread for a long time and now i can say im starting considering that should i even buy light from company like this... This do not look good at all...

idk how much more you could gain from adding a few side-bars, but I intend to find out when I receive my prizes :)

Thats what I want to know I wish I had another 320 to do a side by side grow to truly see. I'll
Still do this it will just take me 6-8 months to actually see the end results. You can actually pull it off cause you have a few extra 320 kicking around.

Missing tent for the last 320 though. But I can get one in the future and do a side by side with the same strains in both tents. That would be a scientific and nice way to perform such a test

Thats what I want to know I wish I had another 320 to do a side by side grow to truly see. I'll
Still do this it will just take me 6-8 months to actually see the end results. You can actually pull it off cause you have a few extra 320 kicking around.

I think maybe I should allow myself to afford an extra tent :) I so wish I lived closer to you as well. I would love to be closer to where everything is happening in the industry these days. It sucks being forced to hide underground

wow I have been told marshydro has gone down hill but I didn't know this much. I'm a long time customer who was just looking into a new light with mars, after what they wanted to charge for shipping it's not even worth it. pm me if you have any good leds worth looking at

When I bought my 320's about 8 months ago they had free shipping. According to the website the shipping is still free. Did you try to order from their webpage?

wow I have been told marshydro has gone down hill but I didn't know this much. I'm a long time customer who was just looking into a new light with mars, after what they wanted to charge for shipping it's not even worth it. pm me if you have any good leds worth looking at 

wow I have been told marshydro has gone down hill but I didn't know this much. I'm a long time customer who was just looking into a new light with mars, after what they wanted to charge for shipping it's not even worth it. pm me if you have any good leds worth looking at
I received mine last week, and the shipping was free!?

5w_from_seed.jpg

Day 36 from seed. See how much growth there is just since yesterday. Damn they're fast!

0013458.jpg
0023336.jpg
0033189.jpg

Was thinking about buying the epistar 320 and the 4'9 tent from the Mars site. Is there any deals coming to the Canadian market? The Canadian dollar is shit compared to usd right now, so was just looking to save any cash if I can.

No, I only use the vegg lighting during vegg. I turn on the red when I switch to 12/12

In the tent however I use both on full. But that's because it's a little cold in there

When you start your seedlings do you always start with both switches to start.

:goodjob:
I would harvest around 200-350 grams in my 80x80x160 with just one Pro160, depending on the strain, so you don't have to use side-lighting. If you want to save some money

Hi GreenBastardo,welcome to this thread,you are interested in the Cree 128 light? You want to know the bin of our Cree lights,right? Later i will PM you.:high-five:
Ok i ask again. Which model of Cree leds you use in Cree 128? Also i need to say that ive been reading this thread for a long time and now i can say im starting considering that should i even buy light from company like this... This do not look good at all...

Thank you Sara for the chance at winning something free . Even though I didn't enter it. Congrats to who ever won.

Back
Top Bottom