Mars Hydro New Full Spectrum LED Giveaway: SP3000!

Short & thick is just how I like my ladies RocBudInc #purplerocberryauto at day 66. I kinda messed her up overwatering then my LST attempt went all wrong. I’ll get her right next time. Til then I’m gonna enjoy the fruits of my labor Just another pic for the contest.
63E74DAD-9AEC-43C2-BB6C-37C50F8B5EDF.jpeg
good vision

@SmokeSara I am adding a second SP-250 to my current arsenal. I want to run 2x SP-250's and the TS-3000 in my new room. Can I package a SP-250 and a 4x4 tent?

I have 3 so far that are my favorites....I would hate to do this on the regular as so many of the entries are worthy of winning the prize. Keep up the awesome work everyone!!!

#MarsHydroSP3000led would be awesome @SmokeSara said it is easier to adjust the wattage on it.
Don't get me wrong I love my sp250:love: I have to turn it down for some plants though. Having the ability to crank out some light or tone it down due to heat or finicky plants is what I would be interested in.

We added an additional dimmer to the SP3000, so it will be more convenient to dim

@SmokeSara would you guys ever consider adding a remote to the lights to control dimming ability? That would be a great addition to the great lights already!
We will add additional dimmers, but we have no plans to increase the remote control function, because WiFi and remote control are not stable

Back
Top Bottom