Mars Hydro New Full Spectrum LED Giveaway: SP3000!

I like your last suggestion. I have also considered making a long-threaded giveaways before, but I don’t know how to judge who is the winner

Let me think on it. The entries should first be put into a standard format with smaller size images, so you don't have to scroll through hundreds of images. Perhaps a 2 x 6 or 3 x 4 image montage, something like I use in my journals...

Note: Click on any image to view them full size.

full

Front View of the Tents

full

Granddaddy Purple #1 Day 48 of 12/12
_______________________________________________________________​

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 Day 41 of 12/12

full

Granddaddy Purple #3 Day 48 of 12/12

full

Apr 12 - Seed Drop

full

May 22 - Starting to Veg

full

Jun 28 - Veg Day 37

full

Jul 20 - TSL-2000 Raised to Tent Top
_________________________________________​

full

May 5 - Seedlings Under 'Blurple'

full

Jun 15 - Veg Day 24, Transplanted

full

Jul 7 - Stretching Day 7 (Top View)

full

Jul 26 - Flowering Day 6

full

May 22 - Mars Hydro TSL-2000

full

Jun 22 - Vegging Out Day 31

full

Jul 13 - Stretching Day 14

full

Jul 29 - Flowering Day 9

I'd be willing to help folks get them into this format, or do it for them if needed. I'm thinking two stages of judging. The first by Mars Hydro to validate the entries, and the second a vote by members of 420Magazine using the same voting mechanism as the 'of the month' contests.

TSW2000 and SP150 still use Epistar chips, we will not upgarde them. But we will have other new light with 3x3 coverage and Samsung chips. ;)

Awesome. Let's see some new 3x3 lighting with Samsung chips. 90 cri ;)

Let me think on it. The entries should first be put into a standard format with smaller size images, so you don't have to scroll through hundreds of images. Perhaps a 2 x 6 or 3 x 4 image montage, something like I use in my journals...

full

Front View of the Tents

full

full

full

full

Apr 12 - Seed Drop

full

May 22 - Starting to Veg

full

Jun 28 - Veg Day 37

full

full

full

full

full

Jul 26 - Flowering Day 6

full

full

full

full

Jul 29 - Flowering Day 9

I'd be willing to help folks get them into this format, or do it for them if needed. I'm thinking two stages of judging. The first by Mars Hydro to validate the entries, and the second a vote by members of 420Magazine using the same voting mechanism as the 'of the month' contests.
Dude I need help

Dude I need help

Currently this is only some brainstorming.

Basically, a table is used. You can use the table in the editing menu to put in as many rows an columns as you wish. I only use a single row. All the images above are 1280 x 960. It's important that they all are the same size to get things to line up. The lines of underscores at the bottom of each column are equal in length and are there to ensure equal width for the columns. Without them, different length captions will decide the column width on most browsers. The captions cannot be longer than the lines of underscores. The underscore lines are used to mimic HTML that is not available through BB code.

The basic layout for a two column table in BB is:
Code:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I rearrange the code, add centering and underscore lines for the columns like this:
Code:
[TABLE]
[TR][TD][CENTER]

_______________________________________________________________[/CENTER][/TD][TD][CENTER]

_______________________________________________________________[/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR][/TABLE]

Then I add the font modifiers for italics and bold:
Code:
[TABLE]
[TR][TD][CENTER][I][B]

_______________________________________________________________[/B][/I][/CENTER][/TD][TD][CENTER][I][B]

_______________________________________________________________[/B][/I][/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR][/TABLE]

The empty table now looks like this:

Each image has three lines like this:
Code:
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/200111-front-png.1743127/full[/IMG]
Front View of the Tents
The first line comes from the gallery when you click on an image there, located in the bottom right labeled "Copy image BB code:" The second line is your title, an the third is blank, or a carriage return. Place each image entry in alternate columns like this:
Code:
[TABLE]
[TR][TD][CENTER][I][B]
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/200111-front-png.1743127/full[/IMG]
Front View of the Tents

[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/200111-gdp1-png.1743128/full[/IMG]
_______________________________________________________________[/B][/I][/CENTER][/TD][TD][CENTER][I][B]
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/200111-gdp2-png.1743129/full[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/200111-gdp3-png.1743130/full[/IMG]
_______________________________________________________________[/B][/I][/CENTER][/TD]
[/TR][/TABLE]

And voila! The finished product looks like this:

full

Front View of the Tents

full

full

full

The easiest way for you may be to quote this post, and remove my text. You can then just drop the three lines for each image into the table. You may need to redo the caption formatting.

full

Front View of the Tents

full

full

full

full

Apr 12 - Seed Drop

full

May 22 - Starting to Veg

full

Jun 28 - Veg Day 37

full

full

full

full

full

Jul 26 - Flowering Day 6

full

full

full

full

Jul 29 - Flowering Day 9

This is great. If we had a photo contest, it would make it easier for everyone to see the pictures of all the participants

The easiest way for you may be to quote this post, and remove my text. You can then just drop the three lines for each image into the table. You may need to redo the caption formatting.

If it's anything like the MARS HYDRO TS 3000W the giveaway light is going to be awesome! Fired up my TS yesterday for the first time and it honestly felt like I was outside in broad daylight in the tent. Amazing how far the technology has come! It's nice to be able to put the driver outside the tent -- really helps with heat.

If it's anything like the MARS HYDRO TS 3000W the giveaway light is going to be awesome! Fired up my TS yesterday for the first time and it honestly felt like I was outside in broad daylight in the tent. Amazing how far the technology has come! It's nice to be able to put the driver outside the tent -- really helps with heat.
Can you share some photos of your growth with us?:thanks:

Can you share some photos of your growth with us?:thanks:
Absolutely... just updated the current grow journal for more details. Like I said I only turned it on for the first time last night... needed a new home for a couple of seedlings :)

20200603_170314.jpg
20200603_173854.jpg

Absolutely... just updated the current grow journal for more details. Like I said I only turned it on for the first time last night... needed a new home for a couple of seedlings :)

20200603_170314.jpg
20200603_173854.jpg
Thanks for your share :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom