Mayne's Perfect Sun Mini Grow Adventures

So, i havent had the Mini on in 3 days, just using my 60w mars300 modded light, and it has made FireOG double in growth already. The tri-clone container, buds have exploddded with growth. Possible light is to powerful, stunted growth. IDK.

Messed up and forgot to pull the Fireog for 16light, and it ended up getting14hours off, ugg. So going to get back on 16on, and hopefully, its ok. If anything, it will seed out,

I grew my first autos 18/6 which was good then 24hours which had issues repairing itself from stress n defeciencies. so I last went 20/4 worked great better results than 18/6 no real issues. all same set up each time. but I got best yeilds from 20/4

hey, Well, got an update. FireOG at day86 of veg. SHE SURVIVED, lol.. Tuff start, but she is rolling now. Preflowering has started, and was hoping to top her again. I have around 40 tappable tops,.. Going to veg for another 2-3 weeks probably.

She is still under the Mini, but in the process of building a COB rig. 4pc Luminus cxm 22s.. Want to give her a week under the COBS before flipping.

ALOT of tops, Tops are under the leafs on the top canopy, but needed to get light to the newer topped tops, so the bigger fan leafs are covering them. Mid day I will tuck them back under. Not defoliating, but taking a few leafs here and there. ITs realllly hard to not defoliate, as i usually do. but this chick needs the leafs energy to grow, because there are sooooooo many bud sites.

The plants in the back, Im hoping to get a male from, to pollinate this FireOG for cross seeds. The FireOG is sooooo short and stout, and wouldnt mind more stretchyness. The strain in the back is a good bag seed. Also, I cloned the FireOG, to carry on because I dont have any more left.

FireOGday86.png

FireOGday86-2.png

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks fellas, and its only day 22. Im not positive on the flowertime as I havent gotten a chance to grow it "Properly", but im guessing its a 75 day strain. It throws pistols on and on and on i do remember tho.

The clones are even stackin nicly now, and that container will be used to force seeds.

Love the PSmini, wish i had a Dwarfstar tho. Had to defol a bit so i can get the other plants in the light between the branches.
lol, rarely do my wishes come true, LOL

Back
Top Bottom