Mayne's Perfect Sun Mini Grow Adventures

day84-day32flower-5wed.png

She looks hella good and frosty

Thanks Slim,

man, i Hope to get 50-60g. But prob around 30,
Not even sure how long she will take. But i already see a bunch of milky trics, but I think 30 more days at least. That would be 72 days from flip, ( first pistils took 10 days to show )

Thanks Slim,

man, i Hope to get 50-60g. But prob around 30,
Not even sure how long she will take. But i already see a bunch of milky trics, but I think 30 more days at least. That would be 72 days from flip, ( first pistils took 10 days to show )

From the looks I think you'll get at least 50-60g....looking pretty thick and dense

Hey what do you think about this I came across...supposedly it helps with increasing trich production sorry it's kinda lengthy but it sounds like good info imo: How to increase Trichomes, Production, Yield

1) Very low humidity in BLOOMING- I think most people know that dryer conditions are more condusive to resin production. From my experience and from talking to other people that grow, its good to have extremely low humidity, or as low as you can get it, DURING FLOWERING, NOT IN VEG.
Try to shoot for 15% humidifity in flowering, if possible, keeping it nice and dry.
HAVE extreme temps, within range, like 80s in day, mid 60s in night.
NO MISTING
2) UVB lighting- there has been a lot of research and tests that indicate that exposing BUDS to UVB lighting in flowering increases trichome production. Naturally in parts of the world with high levels of UVB like Afghanastan or Kush Valley or Thailand have high levels of UVB in their atmosphere. Its believed the leaves makes a "Sun screen" to protect from the uvb, and that sun screen people say are trichomes. Adding UVB lighting in flowering DOES increase trichome production if done correctly.
*** UVB lighting is dangerous, it can cause skin cancer,and can turn you blind. You cant see the light it omits, but if your under it for 10-20 min you will get a sunburn. As long as the UVB is on in your grow area, you don't walk in while its on. As long as you do this everything is fine. I recommend you do from 6-8 hours in flowering starting around 2nd-3rd week of flowering. Start 1 hour a day and gradually increase to 6-8 hours, starting in the middle of its 12 hour cycle. Keep the UVB at least 2 feet away from your canopy. Get the reptile lights,they are cheap, they come in .5 and .10 uvb .10 is better obviously and they make special lamps to hold them, if you want a reflector for it. Make sure to rig the uvb to a seperate timer,to go on 6 hour into the light period. Please use caution with this, and dont allow the uvb to shine on you over a minute or two.

3) Intentional Stress- When your approaching the end of your flowering cycle, you start to stress the plant out.
Hey, they are about to die anyway. When plants THINK they are dying , the only thing they know how to do is grow or try to reproduce. If you start to stress them it is believed by many that the plant will try to get stickier in order to be able to catch more pollen from a flowering male.
4) ADD EXTRA COLD AIR
5)ADD A DARKNESS PERIOD

Hey slim, thanks for the post read.

My daytime temps i do get around 82F i want to be at, and at night, Im around 68F. Humidity, 28-34% average.

Mini has UV and IR, I wear sunglasses with UV protection.

Seems to have almost stopped growing. Hairs turning brown now. Today is day 43 from flip, about to get the micro out to check trics.

Yeah, almost yeah it was jumping around that and the 90's[ I raised it up some...It's like 9 lil diodes on a waffer that shine through the lens
420-magazine-mobile1472855782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1999842694.jpg

I'm not sure I was gonna mess with it a bit more when I get home from work this afternoon....Fridays are my easy day at work 4 hours and mon-thurs 9 hours...But I'm not real sure on what itd but it's just a waffer W/ 9 diodes soldered on it and the box said it's a 1000 lumens flood light and there's no fan or anything well it doesn't need one...whats the most lux b4 too much for a seedling?

Update folks,

Hope everyone doing good.

Well, 26 days from seed, at 12/12 from the start, its a GIRL. WOOT. She is rollin along, nice node growth. showing pistils. She is already getting Flower nutes, ( PH perfect AN ). 18inches tall from soil.

FireOG is still tryin. See some leaf problems. Going to keep her covered, i think humidity is the issue. She is working on her 5th node, going to top tomorrow.

SO the big girl is on day 35 of flower. The leaf curl i think is strain thing. The clones are stacking nice. 9 node growth on the tallest.

I have the mini 23 inches from center of big girl, 39,000 lux (700par)
I have the Mars 16 inches from top of slim, 39,000 lux, (700par)
day87-day35flower-5sat.png

day87-day35flower-6sat.png

day87-day35flower-8sat.png

day87-day35flower-2sat.png

day87-day35flower-4sat.png

day87-day35flower-3sat.png

day87-day35flower-9sat.png

day87-day35flower-1sat.png

day87-day35flower-10sat.png

right on. I have some overlap from the mars, which boosted my lux a bit. Your Mini should be here soon, no? freakin pumped for that,

right on. I have some overlap from the mars, which boosted my lux a bit. Your Mini should be here soon, no? freakin pumped for that,

Yeah, I've been checking the tracking and it should be delivered tomorrow!! And I should be able to sit back this time and not do any experiments with other lights cause I think I'll be happy with 2 PS mini's in the tent

So, I feed the tall chick and the mini clones with Megacrop and PHd tap water for the first time last night. Unreal overnight growth. WIll post a pic tonight. soil/coco mix.

Yeah, I've been checking the tracking and it should be delivered tomorrow!! And I should be able to sit back this time and not do any experiments with other lights cause I think I'll be happy with 2 PS mini's in the tent

Heck ya. Especially with your tie down method bro,

I think im going to get another Mars300 and mod it again. I like my created spectrum for veg. I dont know how easy it is, but the zener resistors are shot in this mars. But i also want to go with 5W and not 3W like i did last time.

Heck ya. Especially with your tie down method bro,

I think im going to get another Mars300 and mod it again. I like my created spectrum for veg. I dont know how easy it is, but the zener resistors are shot in this mars. But i also want to go with 5W and not 3W like i did last time.

I think it prolly wouldnt be that hard to do really if you were to use a hot air rework station, you'd prolly be able to fix any component on any smd

Back
Top Bottom