Mayne's Perfect Sun Mini Grow Adventures

Don't wait for your cars engine to seize before you do an oil change, and don't wait for the dreaded calcium deficiency to show up before you add calmag. With led, you must start using calmag a week or two into veg because it's not always easy to fix a calcium def and the affected leaves will never heal! Preventative measures are more effective .

I havemt added any calmag yet cos ya man in the hydro shop said wait till u c any defency first so il add abit nxt waterin thanks

just like 1ml per gallon. but stop using after the 3rd week of flower.

Its just veg stage and stretch, requires Nitrogen. By week3, by the time its depleted, you should be starting flush anyways. Of course, if your flower period is extensive it will need longer. so, for instance, 3 watering cycles of last stage of flower, then flush starts.

I havent been using any myself, because I use MegaCrop nutes as an additive, and seems to be holding well. No purple streak yet,

but also, each strain is different, lol

gettin frosty, day 26 flower
day78-day26flower-7thu.png

day78-day26flower-6thu.png

day78-day26flower-4thu.png

day78-day26flower-5thu.png

day78-day26flower-3thu.png

day78-day26flower-2thu.png

day78-day26flower-1thu.png

Nice mayne keep it up there lookin great 2 of my xspeeds r startin to stretch now think its time to tie a few bk dwn again and try keep a small compact plants
420-magazine-mobile49972776.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1525619973.jpg

Happy growin

Nice mayne keep it up there lookin great 2 of my xspeeds r startin to stretch now think its time to tie a few bk dwn again and try keep a small compact plants
420-magazine-mobile1734744750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1082816545.jpg

FAST GROWING, Bro, You need the Calmag. When u see purple, you need calmag. I think they are growin so dang fast, they are eatin up the nutes, yeap, keep her spread out, Your doing great man,

I'd put some pics of my girl but over the weekend something happened with the nutes or something cause she looks like she's gonna die and half the leaves are gone and or burnt crispy. I think my ph jumped to high and my nutes. Or there were some major deficiency's. I'm not really sure what happened and idk if she's gonna be able to recover or if she does idk if she's going to hermie. So I started germinating my super silver haze. And I might just pull my chemdawg out and start over fresh with ssh. Can't decide on what to do yet

I’d put some pics of my girl but over the weekend something happened with the nutes or something cause she looks like she’s gonna die and half the leaves are gone and or burnt crispy. I think my ph jumped to high and my nutes. Or there were some major deficiency’s. I’m not really sure what happened and idk if she’s gonna be able to recover or if she does idk if she’s going to hermie. So I started germinating my super silver haze. And I might just pull my chemdawg out and start over fresh with ssh. Can’t decide on what to do yet

OMG man, are you serious!? Looked like you had a cooler, no? Your res temps get to high? Thats why i will never DWC again. PH perfect helps tho, but still, F that. Able to get any clones off her? Air pump in the same area that has 83F will definitly heat your water

just like 1ml per gallon. but stop using after the 3rd week of flower.

Its just veg stage and stretch, requires Nitrogen. By week3, by the time its depleted, you should be starting flush anyways. Of course, if your flower period is extensive it will need longer. so, for instance, 3 watering cycles of last stage of flower, then flush starts.

I havent been using any myself, because I use MegaCrop nutes as an additive, and seems to be holding well. No purple streak yet,

but also, each strain is different, lol

I used a decent amount of cal and mag and still got the mag def looking purple stems where they were exposed to the light. Interesting and all but it probably hurt my yield a little bit.

Hahaha ye happened to me last grow led was to strong for my setup live and learn i guess . Now ive the ps500 its an amazin light so far. 1 of the girls look abit pale does she look ok to urself growchy
420-magazine-mobile1566378463.jpg

Shes just after another bit of LST and took 2 big fan leafs from the middle and exsposed alot more little budsites ha happy growing

yeah, thats why i say just 1ml per gallon. Enough for the LED light to feed off, not the plant in general, lol, sounds dumb.

SO, I can definitely smell the Flintstone vitamins, now that I thought about it, its on point distinctive. Took a year to pin point it, lol.. I thought like a citrus, maybe grapefruity smell, thought it was a tangie, now, Im thinking its a tangerine haze knockoff. And, they only thing i can find with that smell, is Snoop Doggs "Tangerine Man", which is actually a possibility. most definitely, a Tangerine haze of sorts

sweet, i can dig it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom