Mayne's Perfect Sun Mini Grow Adventures

Cool, thanks...I had forgot what you'd said and I knew it was fifty something but now I'm just waiting to get off work and get the new mini and see what the readings are W/ the 2 PS mini's running

420-magazine-mobile2016430800.jpg
diagonal? Like this, is that how you were saying to hang them?

SWEET, nice, congrates Slim,

like this he said to set them,

2minis.png

Thanks, Would or does that make the coverage spread equal or that's where its they would be putting out the highest lumens or PAR¿?¿ if that makes any sense or if you can understand what I'm trying to say or get at??? Kinda worded that a bit dumb sounding

420-magazine-mobile66617239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1974350189.jpg
the first reading is @ 12" away from the light with the meter and the second reading is @ 24" away from the light with the meter.... I'm pretty friggin impressed with the amount of alot more light and intensity that was gained W/ adding a second PS mini and having a light meter is night & day type difference so you can adjust the lights to the best height with out have them to close to do any harm

Good stuff Slim. setting them up like that gives the best spread and overlay spread possible he said. Time to rock and roll man,

The intensity is insane, I couldn't imagine 5 watt chips in a mini, but it'd be wicked....Imo if you wanna some more light I'd get another mini ...I'm glad I decided to order a second one if I had a chance to order another light I'd prolly do the same choice as I already did.. (Neil, black diamond perfect sun) they know their shit and how to make some badass lights

id like to, its just not in my budget at this time. I can imagine the intensity in there now, lol

Ye ive got the ps 500 myself and have to say quality lights altogether . Neil was sayin the ps 500 has a better range and intensity as the dwaft star but id say theres not much in the difference . Haopy growin

Yo, got an update.

Started flushing today, day 40 of flower. like to get 3 flushes in before chops, so probably 2 weeks. around 40% brown hairs is my start to flush. Trics are 70% cloudy.

FireOG starting to pick up some steam finally. She is 5 inches, and working on 7th node., LOL..

Tall plant is at 31 days from seed, day 5 flower. Not looking to bad id admit. Going to be interesting to see how she does weight wise., So, I topped at 21 days, I leaf stripped at 28days, ( Cut leaf off, left stem)

got 2 other seedlings sprouted.
day92-day40flower-8thur.png

day92-day40flower-1thur.png

day92-day40flower-2thur.png

day92-day40flower-6thur.png

day92-day40flower-5thur.png

day92-day40flower-7thur.png

day92-day40flower-4thur.png

day92-day40flower-3thur.png

well, day 44 flower, she is done. heads are turning almost black actually. all are milky. Going to chop the branches, and leave the base for another flush watering. I probably should flush 2 more times, but this flush took 4 days so far to dry, it has another day or 2 before totally dry. ppm was 700 and ran 2 gallons thru to 400. They say i dont have to flush kindsoil/ffof, but I wanted to flush anyways, because GML said SO. lol.. seriously tho, because GML said so.

all the hairs are brown, and got nanners poppin up now, which i cool with. Going to try to capture and dump on the tall 12/12er. I think i see a seed or 2, hopefully.. But i also have my clone container that im going to run thru the wringer to force seeds. then , pullin 2 out and revegging.

ok, input help please. Flush more, or chop? Day 44, day 54 since flip.
day96-day44flower-2mon.png

day96-day44flower-3mon.png

day95-day43flower-1sun1.png

just turn lights off for 24-48hours then chop. any remaining nutrients will go back into roots. ur plant will make more thc with last of energy. ur smoke will be clean and will cure really quick.

I chopped most of it, all but center stalk. day 3 dry. Has grassy smell,

my guess, 20grams, which is horrible if you ask me. lol

As long as its a fresh cut grass smell and not hay smell ur good that will cum bk as u cure her good job. Hay 20 grams is better than no grams mayne

My fellas, thanks, and Happy New year to you Too!!

well, trimmed and in the cure. From what i chopped, all but what was on the main stalk, 23grams.

Getting a real PAR meter and CO2 meter in Jan, so Ill be able to dial things in a bit better. also need to figure out this megacrop dosage. I bumped it up, and seems the Fireog likes it better, poor plant, lol..
day102-day50flower-8Sun.png

day102-day50flower-9Sun.png

day102-day50flower-7Sun.png

day102-day50flower-3Sun.png

day102-day50flower-2Sun.png

day102-day50flower-6Sun.png

day102-day50flower-5Sun.png

day102-day50flower-4Sun.png

day102-day50flower-1Sun.png

Back
Top Bottom