Mayne's Perfect Sun Mini Grow Adventures

tangerine_man.png

And with My 421st post, I celebrate with a spliff of "SuperGlue" Northern-lights x Afghani

Ahhhhhhhh, happy 420 to meeee
superglue.png

superglue2.png

Transplanted FireOG into straight Coco. It will be feed with MegaCrop 1 part nutes from here on out. It was hard to gauge the nutes with the soilmix/coco, so while this is my last FireOG seed, as you can see, Im tryin hard to get her going,lol.. Good news, within 1 hour, she started prayin already, so thats a good sign. She has air being injected into the bottom of the pot, and a plastic cover with a straw that i breath into for CO2 mega concentration. Take it off at night.

Even the other seedling, I think isnt getting enough nutes, so i uppped it today, and instantly seen a difference.

Watered The big girl with Recharge today, so should see a boost of production in the next 3 days. She is drinking 50oz water every 3 days. But she doesnt seem to like the dry out period.

day79-day27flower-1fri.png

day79-day27flower-3fri.png

day79-day27flower-2fri.png

Transplanted FireOG into straight Coco. It will be feed with MegaCrop 1 part nutes from here on out. It was hard to gauge the nutes with the soilmix/coco, so while this is my last FireOG seed, as you can see, Im tryin hard to get her going,lol.. Good news, within 1 hour, she started prayin already, so thats a good sign. She has air being injected into the bottom of the pot, and a plastic cover with a straw that i breath into for CO2 mega concentration. Take it off at night.

Even the other seedling, I think isnt getting enough nutes, so i uppped it today, and instantly seen a difference.

Watered The big girl with Recharge today, so should see a boost of production in the next 3 days. She is drinking 50oz water every 3 days. But she doesnt seem to like the dry out period.

day79-day27flower-1fri.png

day79-day27flower-3fri.png

day79-day27flower-2fri.png

How do you like recharge? Does it work pretty good?

Yoo, Update. So, I have to tell ya something. I switched out the mini with my strip light. Need more coverage. I put it in yesterday, and see a difference i think already. Might be the light, might be the recharge. But even the 12/12 from seed plant grew a node over night.

Im going to run with this light for the entire week and see what happens. I will use the mini to blast it the last 2 weeks for sure, to get the benefits from the IR UV. When i get the mini to the height i need to get coverage, the par drops. With my light, i know im getting 45,000 lux ( 600ish par) over the entire 2x2 area.

day81-day29flower-6sun.png

day81-day29flower-4sun.png

day81-day29flower-1sun.png

day81-day29flower-5sun.png

day81-day29flower-3sun.png

day81-day29flower-2sun.png

What light cycle is your little plant getting

Hey Slim,
The smallest, ( FireOG) is getting 16on/8off
The other smaller one, is 12/12 from seed,

I realllly like the mini, just not enough coverage for my needs. I need to utilize the entire area right now. Till i get another tent anyways.
But my light isnt a slouch either.

Does the 16 on 8 off seem to work better than 18 on 6 off

Hey Slim, IDK, i just like to give a good night sleep to them in veg. Alot goes on when the lights are off. If your hitting them with alot of photons during the light hours, it gets more then enough of photons for its daily needs.

Ok guys, update. Mini is back in, lol.. OF COURSE it is. Just 1 day of rest. BUT i did put in my Modded Mars300 that half works. That is good enough to cover the other half with the other plants.

Center of Mini is at 20inches, for 48,000 lux-820PAR
Center of Modded Mars at 20inchs is 34,000lux-530PAR

whole tent covered nicely.

So, FireOG, she is tryin hard, growing about 3 mm a day LOL, 25days from seed
Taller Seedling, Topped yesterday at 21 days, 22 days from seed today, on 12/12 from seed.
The bucket of clones are growing fast.

day83-day31flower-1tue.png

day83-day31flower-3tue.png

day83-day31flower-2tue.png

day83-day31flower-5tue.png

day83-day31flower-4tue.png

day83-day31flower-6tue.png

want to add, I cut all the big leafs off all but the 2 branches. The buds on the stripped branches, are bigger then the branches left alone.

I had to chop my chem dawg down, something happened to it when I changed the water the week b4 last and it just started to burn like no other idk what happen to her I must have mixed my nutes wrong,.....but I got my super silver haze germinated and should be popping up outta the rapid rooter any day... I also made myself a recirculating 2 bucket dwc setup this go around it's working pretty awesome like so far and my new mini should be here sometime this week I think...anxious to have two of them going
420-magazine-mobile1386643818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1625645828.jpg
420-magazine-mobile107756679.jpg

good stuff slim. Still cant believe it. but at least it didnt wait till the last week of flower,lol.. Hope it goes great for ya this round.

good stuff slim. Still cant believe it. but at least it didnt wait till the last week of flower,lol.. Hope it goes great for ya this round.

Yeah me too, I may start a journal this go round once it breaks the surface. Well I'm gonna try to start one hopefully...yeah idk what the deal was, but it could very well been the ful-power that I was trying to use...I might have used too much but I'm not going to use it this time

What nutes you use slim?

Man, i cant wait to see what these buds look like in 30 more days. I cant believe the frost already. This is just kindsoil and ffoceanforest. Looks like it might have to much nit, really dark green and tips are starting to curl under. Wondering if the Recharge did it. have only used straight RO water last 2 feeds,(6.5ph) we'll see..

This FireOG seedling, smh, IDK .. Its building its 5th node, and its only 2 inches high, LOL>. Wondering if i should top it, BWAHAHAHA

Wish it would be a male so i can cross it with my current bigpot flower. They pretty much grow the same anyways.

The bigger seedling is responding well to the topping. Hope its a male too, lol.. Id like to cross it with my current, to get more faster vigor to her.

GH the 3 part and some calmag and sensizym and voodoo juice and I'm doing a little top watering with some great white until it breaks the surface

Back
Top Bottom