Mayne's Perfect Sun Mini Grow Adventures

My ps mini has the little white sticker on it saying it's the mini but at the other end I guess it was miss labeled and it says ps 500 on it in the white paint they use....but obviously it's the mini cause it's only like 12" long etc but it is pretty awesome light imo.... does the ps 500 have the 5 watt diodes in it

I think I'm going to order another mini this Friday cause I keep thinking about it and mine as well do it so I can stop thinking about and already have it ordered

My ps mini has the little white sticker on it saying it’s the mini but at the other end I guess it was miss labeled and it says ps 500 on it in the white paint they use....but obviously it’s the mini cause it’s only like 12” long etc but it is pretty awesome light imo.... does the ps 500 have the 5 watt diodes in it

Yeah, mine does to.

ok, update

FireOG is growing, woot. Added air to the medium to help with o2 enrichment. The other is growing nicely, at 15 days from seed, and 12/12 from start. Working on 4th node.

Center of the big plant is bulking up with pistols, going to be 1 big bud, lol.. things lookin good thus far.

Hopefully this FireoG grows out finally. Be babing her, want clones.
day76-day24flower-5tue.png

day76-day24flower-4tue.png

day76-day24flower-3tue.png

day76-day24flower-1tue.png

day76-day24flower-2tue.png

day76-day24flower-6tue.png

ok, update

FireOG is growing, woot. Added air to the medium to help with o2 enrichment. The other is growing nicely, at 15 days from seed, and 12/12 from start. Working on 4th node.

Center of the big plant is bulking up with pistols, going to be 1 big bud, lol.. things lookin good thus far.

Hopefully this FireoG grows out finally. Be babing her, want clones.
day76-day24flower-5tue.png

day76-day24flower-4tue.png

day76-day24flower-3tue.png

day76-day24flower-1tue.png

day76-day24flower-2tue.png

day76-day24flower-6tue.png

. pretty mofo friggin badass!!!!

Thanks Slim.

Its imperative i get seeds from this run, I love this strain. Then down the road, going to get it tested for genetics. Its like $300 to get it tested and logged. And if it doesnt have a name, Im pretty sure you can name it also. I would like to cross it with FireOG. Both are super frosty. I can only imagine how big she gets with just coco.

Freakin cool your getting another Mini, Bro. jealous, lol

You think if the 3w chips were upgraded w/ same brand, same color, size but put in 5 watt chips and possibly drivers too but idk for sure cause dunno what's inside and the specs or brand on the driver or it's rating...but if were to be done tho, imo I think I'd be badass and then some!!!
Thoughts??? Anyone

Ahh ul be good mate im on my 3rd now myself and its only 9 months since i started first i gets easier as time goes on. Ul learn quick enough of how ur girls will be happy growin look my journal up it might help. Also if i may reccomend advanced nutes there design especially for cannabis . The best thing i like about it is u dont have to ph ur water witch is a bonus thats for sure .

Ahh ul be good mate im on my 3rd now myself and its only 9 months since i started first i gets easier as time goes on. Ul learn quick enough of how ur girls will be happy growin look my journal up it might help. Also if i may reccomend advanced nutes there design especially for cannabis . The best thing i like about it is u dont have to ph ur water witch is a bonus thats for sure .
How do I look up you journal

On top of ur screen there is a browse section wen in that go to the grow rm section then ul see journals ul see a search button click that then type my name should cum up then new grow wit ps500 is the title

I found it. One thing I didn't do was 20/4 once mine pot seed I put them in Fox Farm soil and went to 18-6 now I'm doing 16-6 that cool or should I go back to 18-6

Depends on wat strain ur growin mate is she an auto flower or just a normal seed auto best grow wit 20 hour and r off

Back
Top Bottom