Mayne's Perfect Sun Mini Grow Adventures

Well, guess who decided to wake up today? FireOG seed showing life. She didnt move for 6 days,lol.. I think the tap root got toasted and regrew itself.

Other seedling looking good, reachin for the light.

So, we are on day 17 flower, looking frosty already
day69-day17flower-1tu.png

day69-day17flower-2tu.png

day69-day17flower-7tu.png

day69-day17flower-6tu.png

day69-day17flower-4tu.png

day69-day17flower-3tu.png

day69-day17flower-5tu.png

Do you just run soil?

no, never again, lol, coco is badass. I just started adding soil to the coco, so its a 50%-50% mix. This way, im able to water with 6.3-6.5 PH water.

I use a dry nute called MegaCrop i just starting using. Its simply 1 part, thru out grow, and is PH stable. and i can mix it and it can sit for months after mixing, so it doesnt go bad. Older the plant, just add more of the Nutes from seed to chop, so hopefully It works out nicely.

I have 2 more FireOG seeds germinating,(last of them) and hopefully if they crack, I will go strictly Coco with MegaCrop to get a true reading from this nute regime. They dont look to promising, they were small.

420-magazine-mobile1611222454.jpg
Mayne here's my girl under ps mini @49 days old

For no more than I paid for the ps mini I'm beyond pleased and impressed on what the light is capable of doing I think I may end up ordering another one...then maybe a little further down the road possibly I might order one more maybe depending on the results of two ps mini's....but If I had to order it again .!! ( )!!

Nice and bushy Slim.. There are alot of tops on her., yeah, I want another also. Cool rig to tie down to bro, The spreader, lol..

Looks good mayne! I run a mini in a smallish cab and have excellent results when I don't cook the fans lol. Great idea with the far red light simulating sunset. Someone recently had an issue because they must have misunderstood and kept them on all night and wondered why his plants weren't flowering after six weeks . is Neil still selling them for 180? I may have to get another just because lol. If you don't mind me sharing, here's my EmDog under the Mini
420-magazine-mobile1559666883.jpg

Awesome plant Growchy, How much longer and how old is she? Looks like very soon, lol. Chunky nugs..

Yeah, He still has them for $180, so far well worth it, as I assumed from the beginning.

I paid almost 250 and have no regrets lol, so far my best was 140g off the 125w panel seed to harvest (usually only flower as I run a two cab perpetual) on a single plant. Def a great light but I've burned some leaves with it lol. She's about eight weeks from a head of hair, not just a few pistils, so close to nine weeks. Made some fem seeds with two colas and did a cross with some male ATF pollen I acquired from a member/friend on another cola and I may have some errant seeds elsewhere because pollen is tricky, but she focused much of her energy, P and K on making these seeds so the buds never got huge but I'm happy with little golfball buggies she's got. Super frosty, gonna be some potent trim. Even the leaves grew buds on them lmmfao
420-magazine-mobile587682091.jpg

Super impressed with her and since I have a bunch of S1 seeds from her I can run her just for bud next time to see how fat she really gets. I actually just hacked the top half of some centrally located tops because they were def ready as far as trichs go. Just not happy I didn't get my donkey colas this go around lol I got Gerbil Wangs instead!

Id like to see a 19" x 19" Mini Goliath. Maybe 3W Diodes, just like this mini, but sqaur for a 2x2 tent. I like the Thought of the QBs, and strips, of more points of light spread out, just like he did with the Goliath, but on a smaller scale. I am ready to build on myself probably. I could easily turn my strip build into a mono build. Just kickin myself in the ass for not buying 2 meanwell HLG-320s that i had a chance to get. I even thought of buyin 2 more Mars300s, modding the spectrum like i did to my last Mars, and removing the panels and putting them in my case, and Use Uchannel on the inside to make a better heatsinking. That thing Kicked ass.

I was going to do it, then I decided since i had some extra cash, to buy Neils Mini, because I always wanted one since his first video of them a year ago. Dude grows some monsters, and he does hold a record for the biggest auto.. He is a cool kat, and dont mind supporting his business efforts.

My Mars was a vegging machine, and didnt get htru the harvest because of black mold i found on the stalk, so whacked them all down, and took 2 days to clean the tent. then Moved it to a better location. Had horrible humidiyt problems, like 85% alllll the time it seemed.

The pic of the buds were day 77 from seed, and day 35 flower, and the vegging was 30 days from seed. I flipped at 28 days. 2 males, so kept 2 females. The plant on the far left, is actually the same one flowering currently. and the other was a monster. they were looking nice tho.
Day77-47flip-2.png

Day77-47flip-1.png

flower4-1.png

lol, not bad for a Mars300, huh.. That was in straight Coco and AN-PH perfect nutes.

and as for the Mars300, it blew out a few of the zener resistors. I messed up by replacing the diodes with 3W diodes and not 5W, and probably had 1 or 2 more thermod properly. Had a hard time with the soldering, seeing my Iron was generic and horrible, and Ive never solder before bro,

lol,

Mayne, what do your temps get @ in your tent with the mini running? And as far as soldering goes theirs not a lot to it about 95% of it is practice & patience for the most part unless your soldering lead free which requires quite a bit more heat as to solder w/ lead in it and doesn't need as much heat to melt. And doing Zener's and all majority of smd components and diodes your better off using a hot air rework station imo!! I solder ALL the time for myself and a few friends and have to at work almost everyday and I kinda enjoy it.!! Idk but it's weird sounding/saying but it's kinda relaxing in a way as long as you have a few extractor going to keep the smoke out of your face

Hey Slim, 81F but I keep my tent open a bit. And now exhaust fan, which Im takin care of.

as far as Solder, Ill use some cold solder conductive glue,lol..

Hey Slim, 81F but I keep my tent open a bit. And now exhaust fan, which Im takin care of.

as far as Solder, Ill use some cold solder conductive glue,lol..

Right on I hear and don't blame you. When I was learning to solder it was frustrating as hell for awhile before I got the hang of it and.
And right on that's right around where my temps get to with both my lights on 81F-83F and my tent is 32"x32"x64" and I have two 6" exhaust fans going too canfan pro max 6" 420cfm and ipower 6" fan 440cfm the canfan max is attached to my carbon filter. Need to order a new filter sometime now that I think about it

Ye i luv they way they make the girls grow small and compacted i done abit of tuckin to exspose sum budsite abit more . Will be doin sum lst wen i littke older . Happy growin my friend .

Back
Top Bottom