McBudz Perpetual Journal

thanks Bud. everything is looking great.

it's probably in here somewhere, but have you thought about trying the suretogro inserts for the cap system? looks easy as hell, but obviously more expensive than using hydroton over and over.

thanks Bud. everything is looking great.

it's probably in here somewhere, but have you thought about trying the suretogro inserts for the cap system? looks easy as hell, but obviously more expensive than using hydroton over and over.

yeah not practical for me. I like cheap and easy, they are easy but not cheap, and disposing of them would be a pita too.

Thanks everyone!!

Today is day 10 in flower and for the clones.. The clones will be getting moved to the table today for 3 weeks of veg.

DSCN05111.JPG

DSCN05122.JPG

DSCN05131.JPG

I have 14 clones. Planning on keeping 1 BW and 1 PE aside to put in soil to Mom out for now until I figure out which I like the best, Nemesis, BW or PE.

Nemesis and BW look like they are going to be good producing strains. I now know all are clonable. The N seems to take an extra few days to show roots though. May just have to do with the fact they were some of the thickest cuttings of the group.

Thanks everyone!!

Today is day 10 in flower and for the clones.. The clones will be getting moved to the table today for 3 weeks of veg.

DSCN05111.JPG

DSCN05122.JPG

DSCN05131.JPG

I have 14 clones. Planning on keeping 1 BW and 1 PE aside to put in soil to Mom out for now until I figure out which I like the best, Nemesis, BW or PE.

Nemesis and BW look like they are going to be good producing strains. I now know all are clonable. The N seems to take an extra few days to show roots though. May just have to do with the fact they were some of the thickest cuttings of the group.

By cloner will be fired up shortly...I love that thing

2 week pics:

Was playing with light settings on camera and the HPS shots came a little blue..

DSCN05151.JPG

DSCN05162.JPG

Latest clones..

DSCN05181.JPG

Nemesis Mom:

DSCN05191.JPG

DSCN05201.JPG

Blue Widow Clone to be grown to Mom:

DSCN0522.JPG

Pineapple Express Clone to be grown to Mom:

DSCN0523.JPG

Nemesis: