McBudz Perpetual Journal

Thanks peeps...

day 19 and really stretchin out. Especially the rocklock they seem to be the lankiest..

DSCN05291.JPG

DSCN05302.JPG

DSCN05311.JPG

DSCN05322.JPG

PE and BW mom's

DSCN05332.JPG

Clones doing well. ready for transplant to flower next week.

DSCN05341.JPG

Nemesis Mom..

DSCN05351.JPG

This journal is such a clinic. McBudz you should be Grow Support or something! JK of course.

I can't believe I didn't think of a simple wire screen like at the bottom of your tray when I was fighting drainage issues. I ended up using river rock. Next time I have to clean that out we know what's going in. I saw your setup about 3 days too late.

A question for you: Do you do anything to limit the stretch? Either LST, topping, FIM, a different bulb, different nutes, more heat, less cO2, etc...
Edit: During the stretch. Obviously you lst when in Veg.

Thanks again!

This journal is such a clinic. McBudz you should be Grow Support or something! JK of course.

I can't believe I didn't think of a simple wire screen like at the bottom of your tray when I was fighting drainage issues. I ended up using river rock. Next time I have to clean that out we know what's going in. I saw your setup about 3 days too late.

A question for you: Do you do anything to limit the stretch? Either LST, topping, FIM, a different bulb, different nutes, more heat, less cO2, etc...
Edit: During the stretch. Obviously you lst when in Veg.

Thanks again!

Thanks RC and WP!

If the stretch gets out of hand I will supercrop and or LST as needed. Once I get everything stabilized and pick my mom and grow from the same genetics everything becomes predictable so there really is not need to "manage" the stretch you just plan for it.

its amazing how much easier it is to keep things clean than it looks. once its clean and you have a fresh start just work to keep it clean and the plants will stay healthy. instead of spending time and money fixing sick plants and pests.

i still need to work on this myself, but the few improvements i have made the plants and my time really seem to benefit

Thanks RC and WP!

If the stretch gets out of hand I will supercrop and or LST as needed. Once I get everything stabilized and pick my mom and grow from the same genetics everything becomes predictable so there really is not need to "manage" the stretch you just plan for it.

Oooooh! Ooooooh! Supercrop! Pleeease.

I have been experimenting a little and although it feels totally unnatural to pinch and then basically snap the step - I have gotten good results. It would be great to see it done by a pro.

:peace:

You are rocking and rolling as usual mcbudz - I'm wondering if you topped these this go round like the last grow? If not, why?

You are rocking and rolling as usual mcbudz - I'm wondering if you topped these this go round like the last grow? If not, why?

I only topped the mom to help force more clone sites. the plants in bloom now were from seed and I lst'd them pretty good to help give me clones sites. I didnt really top last go around either. I did top a few clones at the end but they ended up in the garbage when I had to temporarily cease and desist.

I will incorporate topping into my test for a better sog canopy. If it helps I'll keep doing it.

beautiful man, so uniform, so healthy. you might not have one of the biggest gardens but i think you have one of the tightest systems i've ever seen. great rotation. someday I want to be like you bro.

:nicethread: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

beautiful man, so uniform, so healthy. you might not have one of the biggest gardens but i think you have one of the tightest systems i've ever seen. great rotation. someday I want to be like you bro.

:nicethread: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Thanks wof, yeah I fixed my post its bloom not veg lol. Im diggin my current setup. Really no complaints other than just wish I had a bit more space to keep a few full size moms. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom