McBudz Perpetual Journal

Thanks for the info. I've been talking to a guy about Mycrorrhizal fungi cultures and he was commenting that dolomite and calmag would produce too much ca. He wasn't real specific so im not sure yet if he meant in general or simply for the fungi to flourish.

Thanks for the info. I've been talking to a guy about Mycrorrhizal fungi cultures and he was commenting that dolomite and calmag would produce too much ca. He wasn't real specific so im not sure yet if he meant in general or simply for the fungi to flourish.

In theory it does sound like too much calcium but I am going from my own experience and I have not had a any issues. I really think lime is such a slow absorption of calcium it really doesn't have much of an effect as far as calcium goes. It does work great as a pH stabilizer though which is what I use it for in soil grows.

Mcbudz those are filling out nicly and the lst'n is really pay'n off.

Yes it is my friend. I also took most of the big fan leaves to unshade my baby shoots to help them thrive. Thats really paying off as well. I found this really helps mom's in veg by accident. My GWS mom suffered severe drought a few times when I was away and as a result all the large fan leaves would die off as they gave up there nutes and moisture to the more important growth tips. And what would happen when I got home and watered was I would have tons of tops in direct light and I would have a great number of sites to take clones from.

lookin nice :)

Thank you bud.

latest pics from seed 30 days, lst'd and fan leaves trimmed to promote shoot growth from LST.

DSCN0483.JPG

DSCN04842.JPG

This may stay out of flower and get put in dirt for my Nemesis mom. Either this one or the one I trim later in this post will be my nemesis mom going forward I think. Great veg growth. Should be good producer. I will have clones form the others in case I'm wrong though.

DSCN0480.JPG

Pineapple Express:

DSCN0481.JPG

RockLock

DSCN04823.JPG

Nemesis Pre fan leaf trim

DSCN04852.JPG

removed fan leaves

DSCN04861.JPG

Newly exposed growth shoots

DSCN04871.JPG

DSCN04881.JPG

The 2 possible Nemesis mom's to be in the front:

DSCN04893.JPG

:peace: And Happy Hempy New Years!!

Mcbud all is looking again once again. When you last grew master kush, twilight and great white shark wich one had the best smoke and yield? And wich one would you grow again?

GWS hands down. This is why I grew that out over the others.

Great Journal McBudz! Follower here! :goodjob:

Great Journal McBudz! Follower here! :goodjob:

Thanks bud,

Exciting day today. Took my clones, transplanted 11 plants to the flower room and kept one as a dedicated mom.

Pre clones 32 days veg lst'd. You can tell that clipping the biggest fan leaves while LSTing in veg gives good results as far as lateral shoot growth.

DSCN04901.JPG

DSCN04912.JPG

DSCN04921.JPG

After I took clones and transplanted

DSCN04951.JPG

My new Nemesis mom being trained and transplanted to FFOF:

DSCN05003.JPG

Clones of my favorite plants based on veg characteristics.

DSCN05011.JPG

:peace:

I love the flowering stage of vegetables...I can't wait till I start seein' preflowers on my girls! So you're movin' em up into the tent? Nice!
It's like takin' your kid to 1st grade the first day of school. :phew: ...a little nervous, but happy to see em growin up.

Overgrow the Government!

I love the flowering stage of vegetables...I can't wait till I start seein' preflowers on my girls! So you're movin' em up into the tent? Nice!
It's like takin' your kid to 1st grade the first day of school. :phew: ...a little nervous, but happy to see em growin up.

Overgrow the Government!

I'm excited since each of these strains are a first for me. Cant wait til they show me their goodies ;)

big ups mcbudz.

do you just cut the biggest fan leaves off, clip them, or cut the set below the node?

also what do you use at the seedling/cloning stage to promote root growth?

Thanks!

yeah basically just the biggest fattest light blockers.

I use BC technaflora gro and boost, and hygrozyme in veg.

Up until this time I used olivias cloning gel I am now trying vita grow.

^ ask and you shall receive ;)

1 week bloom.. 20 minutes before lights on.

DSCN05051.JPG

DSCN05061.JPG

Clone roots after 1 week: vita grow hormone and straight h20 for the first 5 days. Once roots started to appear I added 2.5 ml each Aqua Flakes A and B.

DSCN05072.JPG

nemesis mom. Suffered a bit of shock from the hydro to soil transplant. I added some starter mix to the soil wasnt sure if I burned her or not. So re transplanted into fresh soil no additives and worked carefully to break up the hydroton root ball some more so I could get soil into the root ball better. She seems to be stable now.

DSCN05082.JPG

DSCN05092.JPG

^ ask and you shall receive ;)

1 week bloom.. 20 minutes before lights on.

DSCN05051.JPG

DSCN05061.JPG

Clone roots after 1 week: vita grow hormone and straight h20 for the first 5 days. Once roots started to appear I added 2.5 ml each Aqua Flakes A and B.

DSCN05072.JPG

nemesis mom. Suffered a bit of shock from the hydro to soil transplant. I added some starter mix to the soil wasnt sure if I burned her or not. So re transplanted into fresh soil no additives and worked carefully to break up the hydroton root ball some more so I could get soil into the root ball better. She seems to be stable now.

DSCN05082.JPG

DSCN05092.JPG

that Vitagrow is the shnizzle. glad you tried it.
The plants look great.

Back
Top Bottom