McBudz Perpetual Journal

is that a flood table made out of a storage bin? do you have a tech for this anywhere? i need something exactly like that. everything is lookin awesome by the way, i cant wait to see it all the way through. im havin technical difficulty with the timer on my ebb and gro right now, so its nice to see somethin workin right.

McBudz, your journals are by far the best on the site. Just a quick question, during flowering, up to what point can you "mist spray" h2o on the flowering plants, I was thinking up until the last week right? Just wanna make sure that its during the day though because you want the water to evap. off the leaves before sleep time, No?

is that a flood table made out of a storage bin? do you have a tech for this anywhere? i need something exactly like that. everything is lookin awesome by the way, i cant wait to see it all the way through. im havin technical difficulty with the timer on my ebb and gro right now, so its nice to see somethin workin right.

Yup just a long under the bed storage tote. I bought a botanicare flood and drain kit from the hydro store. I used a hole drill bit thing to cut the holes. I forgot the size but the flood/drain kit tell you what size hole cutter you need. I cut holes in the bench the table sits on and have another 25 gallon storage bin underneath the flood and drain lines run to. I use a 250gph pump and an adjustable timer which is actually the most expensive part of the setup at $85.

I flood for 20 minutes every 3 hours.

I wish I thought ahead about the flood/drain fittings since the drain fitting is kind of in the way.

Exciting? Probably not compared to a ride in an F-18, but what the photo does illustrate, is your attention to detail, and a no nonsense approach in creating a professional growing environment producing quality MJ. In that respect, your skills are exciting.

wow I really appreciate everyones positive energy and comments.

Plants are doing well.. I've been traveling this past week and they have been doing great by themselves at 880ppm 6.1 pH

DSCN04371.JPG

DSCN0438.JPG

Wow. Nice looking plants. 880 ppm and 6.1 ph.... I'm taking notes here. You said that you use the GH Flora series... Do you use any of the other nutes that the websites calculator list, like FloraLicious or FloraBled??

In flower I use Liquid kool bloom. Also use Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus since I run RO water. I run Hygrozyme if I question root health. I would run all the time but just gets expensive with 140 gallons of reservoirs to manage.

In flower I use Liquid kool bloom. Also use Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus since I run RO water. I run Hygrozyme if I question root health. I would run all the time but just gets expensive with 140 gallons of reservoirs to manage.

How much cal mag do you add to your RO water? I have been adding 7ml per a gal.

Back
Top Bottom